“Perfect!”

Sea Spray Boutique Hotel
Ranked #17 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I took my fiancee away for the weekend and am so glad I booked the Sea Spray. From the moment we arrived to when we left the staff very very friendly and helpful.

I will definitely be staying there again!!

There are newer reviews for Sea Spray Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 15 September 2010

A nice hotel located a very short walk away from the pier and beach.
The room was cosy and fun, very clean and comfortable. I would definately stay here again. The welcome was warm and very friendly.
The breakfast was freshly cooked and very nice.

Overall a fab stay!.

Reviewed 14 September 2010

The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean, but we felt that it wasn't what it said on the advertisment: the decoration was somewhat standard, nothing too special for a place that claims to be a "boutique hotel" with "themed rooms". The room was small, and the shower room, tiny. The wi-fi connection didn't quite make it to our room, on the top floor.

We were woken up at around seven by some door or window repeatedly slamming somewhere near. This carried on until we decided to get out of bed.

The breakfast time was too short: 8.30 to 10.00. The breakfast was average.

The Sea Spray is more of a dignified B&B than a hotel a such. We couldn't quite understand where the 4 stars came from!

1  Thank blopdon
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I booked to stay at Seaspray as I'm bored of staying in standard chain hotels for business. When I arrived in reception I was told that there was a problem with the bath in my room and i was offered either a reduction in my room rate or a complimentary bottle of Champagne. This was incredibly refreshing as usually you struggle to get any acknowledgment from hotels when there's a problem, let alone them being aware of the problem before you arrive and offering to compensate you for it. The lady who checked me in was incredibly friendly and helpful and they had useful maps of the area on hand. My bag was taken to my room for me and everything I needed to know was explained. The room was beautiful, again with useful area information, such as local restaurants with individual details written. The breakfast is usually served quite late but I was asked whether that was convenient as it could be arranged earlier, however I opted for a takeaway breakfast and this was no problem at all. Great location, great hotel and great staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Brighton and I'll definitely return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We have just enjoyed a Bank Holiday stay in Brighton and stayed in Sea Spray. We normally stay in one of the larger hotels in Brighton but saw Sea Spray on the internet. We were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly staff and the room was beautiful. It was in a great location without all the noise of local pubs and clubs. If I had to think of one thing to change it would be the winter duvet as it was a bit too warm but it didnt really cause a problem. We treated ourselves to breakfast in bed too! It was lovely, not the sometimes cheap bacon and sausages we have had in some hotels. We definatly returning to Sea Spray. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 August 2010

Me and my partner dont usual stay within the uk but the experience we had in this hotel will definately bring us back to brighton, stayed in the manhattan penthouse room and it was wonderful. Think we spent alot of our time in the room it was so nice. The service was 10/10, on arrival they were willing to help at all times.
I will be coming back to this hotel and will recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 20 August 2010

Warm and welcoming. Staff friendly. Clean and modern accomodation. Good value for money. Central location giving easy access to all Brighton has to offer. 2 minutes from seaside