“Anniversary stay in Brighton”

Sea Spray Boutique Hotel
Ranked #16 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 December 2010

My fiance and I stayed at the Sea Spray Boutique Hotel in Brighton for an anniversary and would definitely recommend it to others. It was perfectly located one street away from the seaside and the busy streets, so was easy to get to all the places you wanted but not too noisy to sleep. However that proved a little tricky owing to either a lonely or romantic pigeon looking for a friend who liked to sit right outside our window all night long.
All or several of the rooms were themed and we stayed in the Indian Summer room which was decorated amazingly. The only drawback was the very very squeaky bed. You only had to think about turning over and it sounded like Casanova was in there !
As it was an anniversary, we opted for breakfast in bed on one of the mornings and was well worth it. My fiance had a full English and I had the Eggs Benedict, both of which were cooked to a tee with lovely hot tea. In fact you could choose everything on the breakfast room menu we sampled the second morning. The bacon sandwich and the sausage sandwich was great - hot toast and proper amounts of bacon/sausage, not the usual one rasher or a couple of thin underdone snags. Delicious !!
I would thoroughly recommend this to partners as it very romantic and close to all the hotspots including being about a mile's stroll from the train station.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 December 2010

I was amazed how quickly I could get a room with such notice (3hrs before arriving!). On the way I received a call to confirm when we would arrive which was a nice touch . We arrived and managed to find a car parking space outside the hotel which was amazing due to the fact that it was a busy square. We knew that this was not a big chain hotel and was infact a B&B but it was a pleasant surprise and had the warm welcome u don't normally get. The reception was new and modern and the lady on the reception was very pleasant and made sure that we were ok. We were put in the Renaissance room which was beautiful and well thought out! We had lovely views to the left of our large windows and this was great in the morning! The bed was well presented to the point that I want one! So what else can I say but good service, good breakfast in bed, fantastic themed room and an overall fantastic stay! We are def going to go back! Thank u sea spray for turning our cancelled holiday by Spanich airspace strikes into a wonderful night with my husband! (def go there!):-)

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 9 December 2010

We stayed in the morocan room it was lovely!
The staff werer very helpful and friendly.
Right by the pier so easily to walk to if you dont want to drive
only down fall is parking but thats Brighton for you!
Deff reccomend it!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I stayed the night at the Sea Spray Hotel on a business trip to Brighton.

I just wanted to thank the team at the hotel, as nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them, which was a great attitude.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Friendly staff and a good location means this is a good choice for a stay in Brighton. The hotel is clean and modern and is ideal for a weekend away. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I stayed here for one night and from reception to checkout I was looked after. Staff were lovely. Room was spotless, bed was super comfy and I did not want to leave the place. On top off all that the prices were very reasonable. Thanks for a wonderful stay, would definatley return.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2010

The staff, service, rooms and food were all really very good. We had no criticism of any aspect of our stay, and will happilly go back to this hotel next time we stay in Brighton. Recommend highly.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple