“A* bar in brighton”

CuBar Brighton
Ranked #33 of 124 Nightlife in Brighton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Cuban Cocktail Lounge. *FREE VENUE HIRE* - for any event! Huge selection of Rum & Whiskey. Our cocktail menu is highly versatile, great value and made to perfection. We offer superb Stag & Hen experiences, from Premium Whisky/Rum tasting events, to our DIY cocktail course, Burlesque events & many more, we aim to make your special day exactly that. VIP table reservations are available with one of the most extensive Bottle ranges in the whole of Sussex at unbeatable prices. The all new CuBar really is a must see, just a stones throw from Brighton's famous West Pier, you will find us on Preston Street linked to the West Beach Hotel.
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“A* bar in brighton”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

My friend told me about cubar as she said it was one of the best bars in brighton! So I booked it couple of weeks ago deposit only for my 21st birthday and I've had one of the best nights out there! Everything was perfect and the staff were amazing!!!! Drinks prices were great and I would recommend everyone to visit cubar or get booking events/birthdays here. You will not be disappointed!

Visited March 2014

Brighton England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cubar couldn't do enough...”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

On 1st March I celebrated my birthday at Cubar. Owner Sophie was welcoming from the outset and couldn't do enough to help with arrangements. She organised a late licence for no charge and special cocktails to fit in with my nautical theme.
Friend's decorated and the place was very ambient.
The door and bar staff were great making for a worry free and really enjoyable night, Can't recommend them enough. Thanks

Visited February 2014
NickPaps88, Owner at CuBar Brighton, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Great to hear you had such a good time at our bar. I'd like to thank you for your kind words. Please bare us in mind for future parties/events as we'd love to have you back.
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Free venue!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I booked a private party at CuBar as a friend reccomended it, everything was perfect! A+ Service, huge range of drinks at great prices!
I brought my friend along to DJ as they said this was fine. The only fee I had to pay was to apply for the late license which was well worth it, cost me £25 and they served until 3am!
The staff are very knowledgable with the drinks they serve and if they don't have a cocktail on the list you fancy give them a flavour and they'll rack you up something tasty.

This sort of service is expected in the top hotels & bars in Brighton but at a HUGE cost, CuBar must be the only venue in Brighton to offer free private hire! I highly reccomend it for any event/party/function.
They do ask for a very small deposit which is purely to hold the venue for the date requested, you get that back on the night (I kept it behind the bar and used it to pay for my drinks).

The venue is decorated very nicely with greys, blacks and red, with dim lighting and coloured lights to set the theme, comfy chairs, room to dance, classy VIP section, well maintained toilets!
It all makes for a very special occasion.
I had just over 80 guests and that was about perfect for the size of the bar, it allowed everyone to bond well without being cramped, I'd say you could fit 100 at a push.

As well as being a great party venue they put on some fab music events, I've been 3 weekends running now and been really impressed with the talent, they say they're on a roll to show Brighton what great talent is in our City and I think they're doing a fantastic job, my favourite so far is a band called "4th Avenue", they were quite young probably early 20's but my, did they put on a great show!

I am rambling on but I really cannot reccomend this little hidden gem enough. Get yourself down to Preston Street and check it out.

A BIG thank you to all the staff at CuBar, you'll be seeing us very soon.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Georgialilly
“Brilliant atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I visted cubar for the first time last mounth for a friend's birthday. And went back the following weekend because had such a great night. Such a friendly atmosphere and the owners are lovely. Good live bands would definitely recommend it. A good drink prices.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best in Brighton”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Found this bar a few weeks back with my sister, we heard the live band from the street so gave it a try, So glad we did! Been back twice since and been very impressed both times, always great music acts on over the weekends. Great cocktails lemon bon bon is my fav!
Staff are so friendly and and always happy to help.

It's warm, comfortable, and very nicely done up.

Clean toilets!!! Which is a rarity in Brighton!

Good job guys, we will be back!

Visited February 2014