“Could Be Better”

Cuisines: Pizza
London, United Kingdom
“Could Be Better”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Placed an order online for collection which was a nice and easy process, I also received a call from the restaurant confirming my order which was great, even if they did get my name wrong when they called. I arrived to collect my order, there was a short wait for my order which was to be expected, however I noticed a sign on the door stating they were closing due to issues with their oven, which I appreciate is out of their control, however they were still able to cook my order which I placed online, which seemed a little strange. Furthermore, I was told they had run out of ice cream which was to accompany my dessert, which was quite disappointing, and I would've appreciated an offer of something alternative to compensate.

Visited June 2014