“Fantastic!!!!”

Ranked #13 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Luton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday, and was incredibly surprised at how amazing the hotel was! The location was perfect, with a short walk from everything you could need, and the attention to detail inside the hotel was superb. I really enjoyed experiencing an un-manned hotel check-in, a concept I have never experienced before, and it just added to an altogether thoroughly enjoyable experience. Would strongly recommend anyone to stay here, and will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jo W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I do a lot of travelling across the UK and required a single nights stay in Brighton. I opted to book at Fab Guest mainly on the reviews from other customers, and I have to say it was a utterly superb. The owners welcomed me with smiles on my arrival, and I was offered coffee and bottled water and food. Of all things, I had forgotten my wallet and yet the owners went above and beyond any service that I've received on my travels by lending me some money (which I then transferred into their account). The room was immaculate, with a very comfy bed and flat screen TV (which actually worked - which is very rare in my experience). It came with an en-suite bathroom, which again was spotless and the shower was powerful and hot. The state-of-the-art code system for getting in and out of the hotel and my room worked perfectly, and they also allowed me to store my bags on checking out, as I was remaining in Brighton until mid-afternoon. This hotel is without doubt an absolute bargain, and the owners were fantastic. If you're looking for somewhere friendly and clean, with a lovely bed, this is the place to stay. I will definitely stay at Fab again, and I spent a good hour chatting to the owners before I left - that's how nice a place it is!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Joel H
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at this beautiful guest house last week, the decor is so tasteful, modern and contemporary. The location is amazing, you couldn't get much nearer to the action! Tish and Monique were really lovely and welcoming, this is by far the best place I've ever stayed at in Brighton. Would stay here again at the drop of a hat.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robinpsavage
Epping, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed here for one night away on business and would definitely stay here again.
I was very impressed with everything here, from.. Arrival on entry, the room and the owner was very welcoming too.
The room was lovely, clean, welcoming and was very comfortable. You are only a 10 mins walk from the centre of town and 2 mins walk from lovely restaurants, pub, shops. 30 seconds from the sea front. The whole stay was excellent value for money. I will be recommending this b&b to friends and family for sure.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Christopher N
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Honestly loved everything about this place. Great concept, gorgeous interiors, comfy beds, lovely products and the owners were 'fab' too. Brilliant location - easy walk into centre of Brighton but off the beaten path of late night revellers so lovely peaceful nights sleep which isn't that easy to come by on a Saturday night in Brighton. Have been recommending to anyone who even mentions they are thinking of a trip to the seaside.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pr6jco
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I loved the concept of Fabguest and Tony and Tish were very welcoming hosts who knew the best restaurants to recommend and were friendly without being intrusive. The room itself was really smart, very clean and uber comfortable. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a stay in Brighton. Fabguest is wonderful. I loved it.

• Stayed October 2013