“Two night stay”

Ranked #15 of 93 Brighton B&B and Inns
Poole, United Kingdom
“Two night stay”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My husband and I stayed for two nights. I bought a deal which included the two nights, one breakfast in bed and tea at a nearby tea room.
Our room was comfortable but small, and very modern.
No kettle in the room, but free tea and coffee provided downstairs. We were on the second floor.
Car parking can be quite a problem in Brighton as to park in many of the roads you need a Resident's parking permit.
We were e- mailed the code for our room and front door before we arrived.

Room Tip: Make sure you are able to climb the stairs!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Came to Fab for a weekend break and it has been an excellent weekend.

The hotel is very clean, well decorated and the owners and staff are very accommodating and friendly.

The hotel has no reception, which is great if you are arriving late and you will receive a code to enable you to access the house and your room. If you have any problems, you only need to send a text message and your problem will be sorted out.

The house has wifi, complimentary coffee and tea and you can access the tea and coffee anytime.

If you find stairs difficult, I would advice saying when you book as some of the rooms require a number of stairs. We stayed in Room 13 and the room was excellent. When we stay again we will book a kingsize room as we like more space.

We will be returning soon! We would recommend Fab to anybody, the location is excellent and you will receive a warm welcome.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed the 1st week of Feb 2014, wonderful quirky guesthouse in a great location. I would recommend a stay here to anyone who likes to do their own thing without any formalities and come and go at will. You can leave your car at the Brighton Marina 24 hours for free, it's about a mile walk back along the seafront or get a taxi because of the location in Charlotte St you don't need a car to see all Brighton. We had an afternoon tea and a delivered breakfast as part of our weekend deal, both were very enjoyable and filling.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chrismac21
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Fab Guest is a beautifully stylish guesthouse in a fantastic location in Brighton. The rooms are lovely with unique artwork, comfy beds, heavenly showers and from our 'Really Nice Double' room a lovely view down to the seafront. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we enjoyed every moment. Will definitely be visiting again soon!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katie S
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived to an un-manned hotel which was different but in a good way. Hotel itself was absolutely gorgeous inside and loved the our room with light in the shower room. Perfectly located a short walk from the pier and all the shops/bars, will definitely be staying again. Excellent hotel and very different from the usual boring concepts most have. Would def recommend to a friend.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DavAdi
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday, and was incredibly surprised at how amazing the hotel was! The location was perfect, with a short walk from everything you could need, and the attention to detail inside the hotel was superb. I really enjoyed experiencing an un-manned hotel check-in, a concept I have never experienced before, and it just added to an altogether thoroughly enjoyable experience. Would strongly recommend anyone to stay here, and will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jo W
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I do a lot of travelling across the UK and required a single nights stay in Brighton. I opted to book at Fab Guest mainly on the reviews from other customers, and I have to say it was a utterly superb. The owners welcomed me with smiles on my arrival, and I was offered coffee and bottled water and food. Of all things, I had forgotten my wallet and yet the owners went above and beyond any service that I've received on my travels by lending me some money (which I then transferred into their account). The room was immaculate, with a very comfy bed and flat screen TV (which actually worked - which is very rare in my experience). It came with an en-suite bathroom, which again was spotless and the shower was powerful and hot. The state-of-the-art code system for getting in and out of the hotel and my room worked perfectly, and they also allowed me to store my bags on checking out, as I was remaining in Brighton until mid-afternoon. This hotel is without doubt an absolute bargain, and the owners were fantastic. If you're looking for somewhere friendly and clean, with a lovely bed, this is the place to stay. I will definitely stay at Fab again, and I spent a good hour chatting to the owners before I left - that's how nice a place it is!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo