Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
US$155
Hotels.comUS$172
eDreamsUS$172
TravelocityUS$172
All reviews mr watts regency square continental style top floor four poster bed yogurt short stay twin room breakfast room sea view pier seaside
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Parking is a nightmare in Brighton, but this B&B is right next to a multi-storey car park. It's also located yards from the esplanade and just a short walk to the town centre. The B&B itself is great, the communal areas have a grand feel, and everywhere is clean and in excellent decorative order. The staff are helpful and welcoming. The bedroom I had was small, but it had a double bed and a small but modern ensuite - clean, quiet and comfortable. Facilities include TV, free wifi, tea/coffee and a fruit bowl in room. In the foyer, there was a fresh batch of free cakes each day, to just help yourself! Breakfast is only continental (no full English here), but it is very good - cheeses, cold cuts, cereal, bread/toast, pastries, juice, fruit, and ground coffee...all organic. At the weekends, breakfast is served from 8:30, but a little earlier would have been preferable for me.
I don't see any reason to look elsewhere if I visit Brighton again. 4/5 due to lack of full English breakfast option and the reasonable, but not cheap, price.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brighton-House, Manager at Brighton House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write us a positive review. Unfortunately parking is an ongoing probelm in Brighton, and something the local residents can get pretty annoyed about! We do occaisonally have vouchers for sale and there is a slightly cheaper car park located around the corner from the guesthouse, these options can help to bring the cost down. If you visit us again please don't hesitate to contact us for advice or reccomendations regarding parking.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay here. The staff where very friendly and helpful plus the breakfast was awesome. Healthy as you like. Well done and thanks.
Perfectly placed in Regents square with a short walk to all that Brighton has to offer.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brighton-House, Manager at Brighton House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for your lovely review! We're glad you enjoyed what we have to offer, and hopefully we will welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Ok my room was small but so am I! I knew it was three flights of stairs up with no lift but kind staff carried my case and went at my pace. The bedding was pristine and the bed extremely comfortable. Warm and snug for three nights.
Lots of choice from the buffet but the homemade yoghurt and perfectly boiled eggs were divine. And if you were peckish in the day, you could snack on the organic cupcakes under the glass dome in the hallway.
The staff were so welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful.
A word of caution - beware of the rugs in the dining room.
Would I stay there again? - Of course I would. Real value for money.

Room tip: No lift at this hotel
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brighton-House, Manager at Brighton House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoing you back in the future. Please do book direct so we can help you get the best room available on the best floor!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Lovely B&B within sight of the Brighton seafront. Bedroom with en suite was immaculate and very comfortable. although was situated on the 3rd floor which would not suit everyone especially with the narrow staircases used to access it. Very good continental, buffet-style breakfast in the morning with fresh bread, croissants, meat, fruit, etc. Staff were both friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place and will be returning on my next visit.

Room tip: No lift to higher floors
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brighton-House, Manager at Brighton House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

We are all so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at Brighton house. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you book direct with us, we offer a returning guest discount.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I am still staying at this B & B. This is my fourth week here (in Brighton on work related matters). I have stayed in 3 different rooms. All are clean and spacious. The breakfast is excellent (I am a fussy vegan), the price is good and the location is extremely convenient - it's close to the Pier and the 360 is just metres away. The staff are very helpful.

I guess I have stayed here during the dull and boring low season but it has been a pleasure to be in this B & B. I will certainly come back with my wife & daughter.

Room tip: Room 36, with balcony and high ceiling.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brighton-House, Manager at Brighton House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the new year!