“Bad nail day”

The Treatment Rooms
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Had my nails done there a few years ago - could've done them better myself!!!

Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Sorry to hear that. Difficult for me to deal with for you as it was such a long time ago.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I wanted to treat ourselves on our 1st year wedding anniversary with a long weekend to Brighton. When deciding what to do whilst there, I came across the Treatment rooms. And I'm so glad I did. As this was a treat for us, we booked the Treatment rooms Ritual for both of us. It is a pricey package, including treatments that last 3 hours. Both of us were delighted with the treatments we received. The staff were incredibly friendly and professional. The treatments themselves were amongst the best I have ever had. We honestly felt as though nothing was too much trouble, that the staff were committed to making sure we enjoyed our treatments and had a great experience. We both felt we really had been treated on our Anniversary and can't think of a better way I would have liked to have spent the day. Thank you!

CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Really pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Treatment Rooms. I will pass on the feedback. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I was given a voucher for my birthday for a facial, which could be used within 6 months. When i booked the girl on the telephone was friendly and professional. When i entered the building i was greeted warmly and was shown upstairs where the outside world was at that point left behind. I was shown to a changing room where i had my own locker and dressing gown and slippers., It is very well decorated and has a relaxing atmosphere i was seated for a while to fill in a form re: medication and allergies, whilst i was doing this i was offered water or herbal tea, then a young lady called Sarah showed me to a wonderful room that was dimly lit and candles and relaxing music just added to the whole experience. Whilst my feet were soaking in warm water Sarah chatted to me. I explained that i suffer badly with an ongoing back problem and she made sure that i was very comfy before she began my facial. I did not want to talk, just relax and i have to tell you i did!! after 55 minutes i felt as though i had been filleted!! what an amazing experience.My treatment also included a head massage and it was just lovely. I rested afterwards in the relaxation room and was offered more water, it is best to drink plenty of fluids afterwards. Nothing was too much trouble, there was absolutely no rush and i felt as though i had been thoroughly spoilt. I cannot wait to return. Just fab.

6  Thank SussexDolly
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

That's good to hear. I'll pass your feedback onto Sarah. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

The go to place if you want to to pamper yourself or treat someone else.

1  Thank ebabe69

Great feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

This is the place to go for a real treat. The treatments provided in the upstairs rooms are particularly special - just leave a bit of extra time at the end to continue the chill-out!

1  Thank Mrs_Sausage

We are pleased you enjoyed your visit.