“Very relaxing !”

Ranked #2 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing !”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My first massage and it was very relaxing. Very professional and calm I did however have to wait a little while but nothing was rushed once the treatment was under way. Only had a short neck shoulder and back massage but it helped a great deal with any tension. Will be going back.

Visited February 2014
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you. Pleased you enjoyed your visit. Hopefully we won't keep you waiting next time.

Redhill, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Christmas Gift”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Another fantastic visit to The Treatment Rooms. I had a foot soak, hot stone massage, relaxing facial and head massage by Hannah. After the treatments I had a cup of herbal tea and rest in the tranquil relaxation room. I was given good advice on skin care but with no heavy selling. I can' wait for my next visit. Certainly worth the journey from Redhill to Brighton.

Visited January 2014
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
So pleased you enjoyed your visit. I will pass feedback on to Hannah. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hove
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Disappointed with staffs reaction”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was given a voucher for my birthday and have to admit I had one of the best massages i have ever had. The decor and cleanliness are excellent as well.
On the strength of this I re-booked with the same therapist. On the day of the appointment I was telephoned and informed the therapist was sick but they could offer me another member of staff. Due to the reputation of the salon I agreed to this. I wish I hadn't!
They suggested I wait in the relaxation room which was very nice but they were 20 min late for my appointment. I have no problem with this but an acknowledgment to say they were running a little behind would have allowed me to relax a bit more rather than worry that they couldn't find me and be concerned about my car parking.
When I did go into the room I explained I had lots of tension around my shoulders that I wanted addressed. A few minutes into the treatment the therapist excused her self, left me on the couch with oil on, went out and then came back in and double checked I was the correct person!
The massage was relaxing but did not once touch/address any of the knots I had talked through. Part way through I had to ask for the pressure to be increased. At the end I was asked how the treatment was. I explained it was nice but hadn't really addressed what we had discussed. She then told me I needed relaxing rather than the knots attended to! If that was the case she could have discussed this in our consultation rather than being dismissive of me.

While I was paying I was asked how i had enjoyed my treatment and I said again it have been pleasant but did not address what I had wanted. The receptionist looked a bit uncomfortable and just offered to book me in with who I had meant to be seeing in the new year.
If this had been £30 treatment I would have put it down to 'you win some, you loose some' but at almost £50 I don't quite feel the same. If you are going to ask how a treatment was have a back up plan if someone isn't 100% satisfied e.g 10% off a next treatment.

A bit of acknowledgment and a token gesture would have been all it took to make me feel like i hadn't completely wasted my money. My shoulders are still aching and my purse lighter!

Would I go back? I'll have to save up again for it as at these prices it is a luxury rather than something I can do regularly and if i can get the original therapist I would consider it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JajHove
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
I am sorry your experience was so disappointing. If you would like to message me your full name I can look into this.
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Professional and fFriendly staff”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I regularly have treatments here and I have been very happy with the staff. It is a little bit more pricey than elsewhere, but I trust that they will do a good job on my wax and would rather pay a bit more for an (almost!) pain free experience!

Visited September 2013
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your review. We do appreciate you taking the time to do it. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Redhill, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Facial with a neck and shoulder massage”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I've had two lovely treatments at The Treatment Rooms and would recommend them. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They welcome you with a friendly smile and nothing is to much trouble. My facial was perfect, everything was explained to me and advice given to me about skin care. I love the relaxation room. Somewhere you can relax after your treatment with a drink of tea or water. I can't wait for my next visit.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Maggies1946
CLARE R, Owner at The Treatment Rooms, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you Maggie. I'll pass the feedback on. Look forward to seeing you again.