The Brighton Beach Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Brighton
See available hotels
Lincar Hotels(Brighton)
Blanch House(Brighton)
The Lanes Hotel(Brighton)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbritish airwaysthe location is perfectnice breakfastnice roomfull english breakfastpier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Excellent location in Brighton, less than 5 minute walk to pier and town centre. Stayed in room 16, no complaints lovely bathroom and nice high ceiling with view of the sea front. Breakfast is served 8 til 10 and serve yourself style, eat as much as you like, good variety from full english to yoghurt and fruit.
Staff all very pleasent.
All in all this hotel was very good and one of the cheapest of the seafront, i highly recoomend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Russell A
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my friends last weekend, the reason for our trip to Brighton was to celebrate a birthday!

The hotel was a pleasant surprise with an excellent location and a friendly atmosphere. We booked a family room which although the deco was very dated the size,facilities and comfort were excellent.

The hotel is not as modern as some of the other hotels in Brighton however it has a classic traditional style about it with a quaint atmosphere bringing you back to old town Brighton. The corridors are narrow and the rooms are hidden in between the twists and turns of the staircases and corridors.

The room was a good size, provided with comfy beds, lounging chairs and a big window with a view over looking the sea! Which at the right time of the year would be idyllic. The bathroom was average size clean and all facilities worked appropriately, one down side was that if the bathroom door was left open a strange, not so pleasant odour would spill into the room!

The staff were very friendly and service was good we had no issues. When asked for their assistance and advice it was given with a depth of knowledge of the area and its hot points.

We also had included with our room, a full breakfast buffet ranging from cereal, fruits and full English. Along with a range of refreshments including tea, coffee and fruit juices. I must admit after a night on the town the breakfast was delicious! And well needed!

The location of the hotel is excellent for all trips! It is located in regency square where you look over a square park and other hotels, it is right on the seafront and you can see both the beach and the pier! It is two mins walk to the high street and shopping centre and 5min walk to the strip of clubs bars and resturants.

Car parking is expensive anywhere in Brighton but a car park can be found under the square and it's 12.50 for 24hrs which is not bad!

Overal thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Good price good food, good accommodation and good nightlife!!! Would definitely book again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hannah D
Reviewed 22 November 2012

How do i start well i arrive it is very windy and wet i park my car and step inside i am greeted by a pleasent male receptionist who informs me yes we have your booking and that will be another fifteen pounds for parking well to say i'm gobsmacked would be an understatement i ask are you having a laugh he replies no that is the cost it is in the small print. My wife booked the hotel and she could not see anything about parking charges he says to me well sir it is very small.
I am then shown to my room which just happens to be in the basement with window so high up you can lay on the bed and watch the publics ankles as they walk by well back to the small print the room must have been in it it was cold lifeless in fact the hotel could do with being closed and totally refurbished the corridors are small i dont think the dining room has seen a lick of paint for a while.
Breakfast what would sir like tea or coffee i would like a POT of tea please i am served half a cup i ask for a full english after about twenty minutes it arrives well i have eaten better breakfast on the motorways of england it was disgusting.
The only good part of my stay happened to be me losing my wedding ring down a hole behind the sink and the nice male reception clerk and the maintenance man got it back i am very grateful to these two people.

Room Tip: Being in the basement where the victorian maids lived was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I booked this hotel as was due to attend a conference in the Hilton, work opted for me to stay in a cheaper hotel. Habing attended a conference in a Best Western the week before I thought it would be nice. The single room I had was very much a small single room but fine and functioning. The lift was not working so meant carrying our bags, fine for me but not so good for my collegaue who was on the 4th floor. Staff offered to carry bags upstairs but weren't so helpful in bringing them down.The hotel needs a real make over and updating as is looking tired.The breakfast was good and the staff were nice. The interlinking phones didnt work, nor did the one of the toaster for breakfast. We didn't park but was shocked to see that they charged £15 if you wished to park outside the hotel. Expected much more from this chain!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Great little hotel, good value and a very good breakfast. Hotel staff are great with a really easy check in. No problems with regard to payment. The Regency Restaurant is next door so we had some fantastic sea food here.

The rooms are large and very clean and quite up to date. However, the communal areas are lookig rather tired.

Really enjoyed our stay here and would certainly return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple