All reviews breakfast tray complimentary snacks parking permit the check in process room was very clean and comfortable room key short walk from the pier extra pillows big bathroom biscuits the ground floor highly recommend this hotel perfect location single room last minute booking kemp town sea front
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this accommodation on three other occasions. Every time the room has been clean, tidy and very comfortable. Booking is simple either by telephone or website. The proprietor, Jeremy is always polite and helpful. If you have any requests regarding your stay if he can he will help. The accommodation concept is self-service, which leads to a relaxed stay. The rooms are serviced daily, and the housekeepers are friendly and helpful. There is no reception, however if you have any questions Jeromy can be contacted by text phone or email through your stay. If you are looking for a full service hotel experience this property is not for you. There are so many bars, restaurants and attractions to see, in my opinion this is a waste of facilities and cost , Which is why this model is so inexpensive to run and this is passed on to the guests by Jeremy and his team in cheaper running cost, thus less expensive room rates. The little touches like the midnight munchies tray is a superb trade-off for the expensive bar and restaurants other full-service hotels offer. Keep up the great work Jeremy and thank you to Ollie For looking after us whilst we stayed.

Would I recommend this accommodation to friends and family 100% and I have and they agree too.

Look forward to staying again soon .

1  Thank Garry Paul Q
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hello Garry,

Many thanks for your wonderful and descriptive review. I really appreciate your feedback and maximum rating.

I also really appreciate your comments about my staff. your explanation on the Brighton Surf concept. All very useful information :-)

Come back and see us again soon.

May I wish you both all the best and thanks again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

What a great guest house for the price! Very clean and in the perfect location for pretty much everything in Brighton. The owner was so helpful and the £10 parking permit was great value for money. We’ll definitely be returning!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your lovely and thoughtful review, your very positive feedback is much appreciated. Your maximum score is also invaluable.
It was my pleasure and I look forward to being of service some time in the future.

Please contact me directly for my best offers or if there is anything I can help you with.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Best bed and breakfast hotel I could have used in my stay in Brighton!! It has an amaizing location, close to everything you need to visit!! Great amenities and the staff is kind and care!! Loved the place! Would come again!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
BrightonSurf, Owner at Brighton Surf Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Nina,

Many thanks for your lovely review and maximum rating. I really appreciate you taking the time for this. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there twice and I really love it! Good price and excellent location!!! It’s one of the best bed and breakfast in Brighton!!!!!!!!!
100% recommend, the service and people is very kind and help you with everything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Zenahid,

Many thanks for your review, maximum rating and positive feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you'll choose Brighton Surf the next time you're in Brighton.

Take care & best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The best bed and breakfast hotel in brighton. the staff that works there is excellent. The common spaces of the hotel are clean as are the rooms. Would I stay again. they made of my stay unforgettable comfort days

Hello Maria,

Many thanks for your positive review and maximum rating. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. That is priority.

I hope you will come back and see us again soon. If you would like to return then please contact me directly for my best prices.