“Quirky atmosphere -great food! ”

Thewitchez Photo Design Cafe Bar
Ranked #6 of 1,140 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: German, Pizza, Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the first Photo Design Cafe Bar in the UK. We are a little independent business that merges creative design ideas with creative dining. Open for coffee and delicious cakes till 9:30pm. Dining menu is available from 4pm ( Tuesday-Friday) and from 12:00pm onwards on Saturday and Sunday. Lunch menu is available Thursday-Friday from 11am-3pm. Due to occasional private hire of our little venue, the opening hours may vary from week to week, so it is best to give us a call, drop us an email or check our website to see the current the opening times. Our fully licensed restaurant will take you on a journey of different flavours from different countries. We are not on a fine-dining scene, but all our food is home-made and beautifully presented so our dishes will not only please your eye but also please your appetite. We are a dog friendly place so all well behaved dogs are welcome. As we often hold private parties/functions/photo sessions, the opening hours to the public can depend on our availability. Children are welcome until 6pm. Hope to see you soon and make sure you give us a call to reserve a table. Check our website to see the current the opening times.
“Quirky atmosphere -great food! ”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Went as it was right next to the B&B we were staying in, exceeded all expectations! Very warm cosy relaxed atmosphere with dim lighting with books holding up the candle holders. Staff were very friendly and helpful and took us through the whole menu, was too much choice! I had the 'little hooves' with pesto and they were divine!! Would definitely recommend this place 100%!! :)

1 Thank Matilda S

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Unexpected Delight”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I dropped in to Thewitchezs last night. What a quirky and lovely early evening we had.The service was very attentive and we were talked through all the options on the menu. The atmosphere even though it was early evening was just right.The food excellent and terrific value for money. We will be back in the near future to try some other dishes.The Polish sausage was very tasty as were the potato dumplings. A little wander down the seafront afterwards before home. Really a perfect evening.

Perth, United Kingdom
“It's a must visit!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner stopped here for lunch to be welcomed by the friendliest of welcomes.

The menu is very varied, with lots of choice to suit everyone's taste and is simply delicious.

The location is right on the seafront accessible to everywhere central.

I had the fried Czech cheese with fries & salad and my partner had grilled halloumi salad.......scrummy!

Well done girls, keep doing what you are doing.

Neath, United Kingdom
“A jewel in the crown”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Well after eating at Thewitchez this evening I can honestly say that this little jewel in the crown deserves its number one position on trip advisor. I simply choose to eat there tonight as I was guided purely by its excellent feedback on trip,advisor. From the outside the resturant goes unnoticed but from the moment you open the door the warm welcome is immediate. The food was simply divine and the service second to none. What I loved about his place was the fact that it was different. The photos on the walls were of family and friends and it was a room put together with love and passion. They clearly have a love for family and homeliness. By the end of the evening after the best meal I have had in a very long time and hearing stories from the owner about the witches hat and Mr Shadow I was ready for home. In fact I felt I was home and I was reluctant to leave. Well done Thewitchez for stepping outside the box and being different you have truly earned your number one position.

1 Thank Judith J
England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly owners who love what they do”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went for the first time, with two friends, as wanted to see if the reviews were accurate. They definitely are. We shared two starters and all loved both. We had varied mains and had a taste of each - from the simple Polish sausage to the lamb steak and the potato dumplings. All were delicious. Wine limited to the house white or house red, but the house white was lovely (minor point that a wine cooler would be good) Will definitely return