“I was sceptical and now understand the rave reviews”

Thewitchez Photo Design Cafe Bar
Ranked #4 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: German, Pizza, Polish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the first Photo Design Cafe Bar in the UK. We are a little independent business that merges creative design ideas with creative dining. Open for coffee and delicious cakes till 9:30pm. Dining menu is available from 4pm ( Tuesday-Friday) and from 12:00pm onwards on Saturday and Sunday. Due to occasional private hire of our little venue, the opening hours may vary from week to week, so it is best to give us a call, drop us an email or check our website to see the current the opening times. Our fully licensed restaurant will take you on a journey of different flavours from different countries. We are not on a fine-dining scene, but all our food is home-made and beautifully presented so our dishes will not only please your eye but also please your appetite. We are a dog friendly place so all well behaved dogs are welcome. Hope to see you soon and make sure you give us a call to reserve a table. Children are welcome until 6pm.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed near this cafe and thought we'd try it for an evening meal. I honestly did not expect to much. However the welcome and the food were absolutely fantastic. I would strongly recommend this restaurant and was very interested in their photo studio ideas

1  Thank Femtmmjmmm

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Thought I was back in Warsaw! First-rate Anglo-Polish cafe/restaurant on Brighton seafront. Great specials board, wonderful coffee. Rock-solid WiFi. View of the beach. What's more to ask for?

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this amazing gem recently. The food was absolutely exquisite and the owners could not have been more welcoming, friendly and informed about their food. The dumplings were out of this world. I cannot recommend it enough!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I visited this lovely restaurant in February 2014 on my last trip to Brighton, when it had recently opened. This time I returned with my partner for an evening meal. I felt like I was returning to see old friends, the staff are so friendly. They explained the dishes on the menu and made recommendations. Lovely people and the best food.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Simply This is what trip advisor is all about. One of the best meals we have had this year. Super food and service. it is number 1 for an excellent reason - simply beautiful. Go while you can do book it is so worth it. As my daughter said the lamb steak was amaze balls!!