“Excellent hotel with friendly hosts and first class food!”
Review of Grey's Hotel

Grey's Hotel
Ranked #17 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 September 2010

A very enjoyable 2 night stay. A well run hotel where the owner Terry and staff Jamie go the extra mile to make sure that everthing is spot on! Nothing is too much trouble .
Our room was very clean and comfortable.The breakfasts, well they were fantastic! The dressing gowns, toiletries.and DVD collection where all free added extras.
You will not be dissapointed when you choose Grey's. Cannot wait to return again next year.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bedclintred

Reviewed 22 September 2010

This was our second trip to 'Greys'. Terry, our host remembered us and were soon settled in our large and comfortable room, with all the facilities we had expected.He also got us up to date on the pubs and restaurants.The breakfast next morning was excellent, with a good variety of options.Sufficient to keep us full till our evening meal. The location of this hotel is excellent for the sea front and a short walk to the shops. We don't usually go back to hotels, unless we find something special, in this case we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2010

We went to Brighton for a wedding and this hotel was chosen for us by the bride. We had a wonderful stay here. It's in a great location (remarkably quiet) and our room was just great, on the small size but had everything we needed. The staff were warm and welcoming and were always available for advice and recommendations. I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends. Oh, the breakfast is fab.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I was warmly welcomed when I arrived on the 23/8 for my three night stay.
Lovely room which was very clean and had everything I could possibly need.
I enjoyed the beautiful choices of breakfast which really set me up for the day.
I would highly recommend this hotel which is very well placed being close to the pier and within easy walking distance to the Lanes and its shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I have stayed here a few times now and feel that it is the best B&B to stay at, it is a friendly, welcoming and beautiful bed and breakfast with the best breakfast aorund. Both times that I have stayed I have found the rooms to be clean, well presented and quiet. It is Kemp town which is a great area of Brighton, close to the beach (end of the road!) and close to cafes and shops, takes around 10 minutes to walk to the centre of Brighton so taxis everywhere arent necessary. If your going to Brighton I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lizgow
Reviewed 2 September 2010

This was my second visit to Grey's and, if anything, it was even better than the first. The warm welcome I was given by host Terry set the tone for two and a half memorable days greatly enhanced by the comfort and spotlesness of the room and two of the very best breakfasts I've had in a long while. The atmophere of the place was delightful, the service courteous and caring and I couldn't recommend a stay there more highly.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2010

This place really let me down. Heard a lot of good things about it from friends who had stayed before but really was poor. Definitely not worth the money - there are much better boutique hotels to stay in, in Brighton. One to avoid.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bamber56
greyshotel, Owner at Grey's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2010

We believe this to be a malicious, bogus review posted by a rival business. The content is vague and contrary to all our other reviews. We are absolutely certain this person has not stayed with us.