“Great stay”

Ranked #21 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
London, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had a great stay, the room was only £50, this was a late deal though, not sure what the normal price is?! it was very modern, clean and tidy in a great location, would 100% stay here and recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My partner and I stayed at this hotel on 05.03.2014. We paid £50 for a night (if it was £45, I think this would have been a much better price). I was a little apprehensive as it was called a Study Hotel (I had never heard of one of these before), and had this idea of a placed filled with young students- this was not the case.

I was looking for a B&B, and there were one or two slightly cheaper, however I choose this hotel as it was modern, and I like the new types of showers, rather than the bath with over hanging shower head etc.

Anyway it was very clean, modern, and staff were helpful (and yes I loved the shower lol). Breakfast was very basic: with a box filled with a juice, muffin and yoghurt- but I suppose it did the trick.
My partner is quite selective, and can be quite funny about where he stays, but even he was happy with the hotel (first thing he did was check the bedsheets- which were clean- thankgoodness)!
I would reccomend it, and I would def return. However, if you are looking for a room with a view, this is not for you. We had to have the curtains closed all the time, as there were works being carried out, and we had a scaffolding and workmen right outside.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Natty101
Travellers also viewed these Brighton hotels
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station
#26 of 44 in Brighton
Kings Hotel
Kings Hotel
#20 of 44 in Brighton

Been to Britannia Study Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Britannia Study Hotel

Property: Britannia Study Hotel
Address: 150 Western Road, Brighton BN1 2DA, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > East Sussex > Brighton and Hove > Brighton
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Britannia Study Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Study Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.