Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Hotels.comUS$102
Expedia.comUS$102
eDreamsUS$123
All reviews room was clean central location two nights powerful shower reception staff are would stay again mini fridge coffee machine continental breakfast tv toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The hotel is situated less than 5 minutes from the sea front and within easy reach of the Regency underground carpark, which is just down the hill from the hotel. My double room was clean and modern with every facility you could want, hair dryer, fridge and safe. I had an adequate breakfast in their lovely café on the first floor. I only stayed for one night but the price was excellent value with no complaints at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trackers43
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a night so we could experience Brighton and this is a great location to be based with all main shops and restaurants only a small walk away. The British Airways 360 is at the bottom of the street and the pier a 5 min walk.

Once we did find the place due to it having very very poor signage as only a small sign to the right of the door (look for street number instead, much easier) so it did take forever to find and then we had to find somewhere to park but there is great parking at Regency Square which is very secure and you can park the night for only £5 (make sure you keep your ticket with you as you can't get back into the car park with out it.)

But the staff are lovely and very welcoming with all the information that you need. The hotel is very clean and tidy and bed is comfy and with a good shower all is accounted for. We had a fan in the room which was an amazing extra as it was extremely hot.

Make sure you have 2 keys to the room as you have to have a key in the room for everything to work makes life a lot easier.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 233jonathann
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The room itself was simple and tidy. Poor depressing decor, bathroom smelt of stale water so couldn't use it! The breakfast was to be the worst I have ever had! Burnt bacon, slimy eggs, cheap Sausages.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayde-caux
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stayed in this hotel on Sunday night for a night out for my boyfriends birthday. Check in was simple- the reception staff are really lovely. The rooms are really nice and clean- I cannot fault anything, especially considering the room was so cheap at £60 a night. Amazing, lovely hotel if you are looking for a quick stop over. It's close to the beach and the town center. Breakfast was nice too! Overall lovely place to stay. FYI there is no car park but the nearest one is literally a 5 minute walk and is charged at £18 per 24 hours.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Walked straight past the hotel as the signage isn't particularly large. The frontage of the building doesn't look like a hotel either so it can be easily missed. Google Maps was shouting at me and I struggled to figure out why - get a bigger hotel sign guys.

The reception area is clean and tidy, reception staff are pleasant. Rooms are spacious and clean. I had a superior room which had all the usual mod cons of a freeview tv, but I also had a fridge and safe included. The rooms are decorated with Banksy pictures - a previous occupant had customised the picture in my room with a rather naughty word. After the girls on reception got over the shock when I showed them the photo I'd taken of the "wall art" we did laugh about it and the painting was swiftly removed and replaced.

Breakfast is very good, buffet style full english or continental with plenty to go round.

Location is excellent, 15 mins walk from the station, 10 mins walk from the Lanes and Brighton Pavillion. Didn't take my car as parking in Brighton is extortinate, but if needed there is a secure underground car park in Regency Square which is a short walk away.

Would I stay again - yes!

Date of stay: June 2017