Hotel Una
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$159
My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
1,035 results
All reviewsregency squaredanube roomcinema roomeden roombreakfast in bedeggs benedictboutique hotelgreat cocktailsthe underground car parklarge tvdvd playerlounge areawalk in showerlovely hotelcocktail barboth morningsfull english
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Stayed here just for a weekend during the Brighton Festival. Very friendly and great quality

2  Thank rynin
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Dont know where to start.. What a fantastic hotel. I arrived after a long flight from Australia into Brighton. I called into the hotel to drop off my bags, as I thought I was going to be too early to check in. What fabulous service from the time I walked in the door, my room wasn't ready, but would be so in about 30 minutes, and since I was staying a few days I was given a room upgrade. As I was about to leave for a walk around Brighton, I was then offered a free coffee, a croissant and some orange juice. Totally unexpected, and reinforces the many positive comments i have read about the hotel.

After "breakfast" I was given a map of Brighton and given a few suggestions on where to walk, if I wanted to kill a little time. Not long after, the hotel called me to let me know the room was ready. I was then escorted up to my room and given the Wow factor, truly amazingly decorated rooms, nice details and more than what I expected. Even the fire escape is decorated, nothing left to chance.

That night decided to have an early night, before heading to bed, popped in for a drink. Again amazing service, Coco the barman/tour guide/Brighton expert was on hand. He recommended a glass of wine for me and then told me some of the highlights of Brighton. Every time I was about to leave the hotel, the staff always checked to see if I needed some information, knew where I was going, recommended a place to eat or some sights to see. I cannot comment highly enough on the service.

Most nights back in the bar, Coco asked about my day, offered more tips for the next day. It doesn't feel like a hotel, more like a place with a lot of friends. I travel considerably for work, and undoubtably this is the best hotel I have stayed at, do yourself a favour and give it a try. I was on a three week business trip, and the week at this hotel far exceeded my expectations.

Breakfast is simple and nothing is too much trouble, the service is fast and friendly, the food fresh and appetising.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank MackayAUS
Reviewed 1 June 2011

This was the third time I have stayed at Hotel Una and it never fails to be an absolutely delightful place to stay.

I have always believed that the thing that sets an hotel apart from the usual run-of-the-mill places is not so much the quality of the rooms, although these are superb at Hotel Una, but rather the attitude of the staff which gives rise to the whole atmosphere of the hotel. I think that in the particular case of this hotel, it is because many of the staff have been with them for some time and they are the most friendly, competent and delightful hotel staff that it has ever been my fortune to meet and I have stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world.

I am not surprised that Hotel Una has remained number one in Brighton and I do hope that it long continues to keep up its superb standards.

I am returning in July for a week's stay on business and to be honest, I would not stay anywhere else in Brighton.

Thanks guys for all your kind attention and I look forward to seeing you again in a couple of months.

Room Tip: Take the time to look at the website - it is good
3  Thank NigelfromSkye
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Una including our wedding night. Highly recommend the Belise room, it was fantastic with massive comfy bed, great tv and ipod dock and large sofa as well as the huge jacuzzi bath and sauna! Not to mention the fantastic breakfast too! Many thanks for making the first days of our marriage so perfect!

3  Thank Garry29
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Found this place through Tripadvisor and have to go along with the excellent reviews. We stayed for three nights in Gaula, which was large, comfortable and stylish. The breakfast was great - it's not often these day to find a good breakfast cooked to order, from eggs benedict to a good old traditional fry-up. I was there for the marathon and they started breakfast an hour earlier on the Sunday so the few runners in the hotel could didn't head off on an empty stomach; I went for the porridge. The staff were excellent - very friendly, very efficient and very helpful. A really excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple