Hotel Una
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,031 results
All reviewsregency squaredanube roomcinema roomeden roombreakfast in bedeggs benedictboutique hotelgreat cocktailsthe underground car parklarge tvdvd playerlounge areawalk in showerlovely hotelcocktail barboth morningsfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My sisters and i cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and its staff. In particular, Paul was so helpful and kind - with a great sense of humour too. The rooms were lovely and the whole hotel was tastefully decorated. The rooms were very comfortable with lovely soft duvets and we all had a great time staying there. Shame it was only for one night! Will have to think of an excuse to come to Bighton so I can stay again.
Anna

Room Tip: Check on their website as the rooms are as nice as they appear in the photos allbeit slighty smaller
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Hania-Z
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Spent an enjoyable weekend in Brighton staying at the superb Hotel Una. We stayed in the Jubba suite -- quality decor with all the fine touches.

Can't rate the staff highly enough. Really friendly and attentive. Lovely breakfast, and the finest DVD collection I've seen.

Room Tip: The Jubba suite is a good bet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fruitandnutcake
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Back last night from a two night break - stayed in a superior double which was better than many junior suites I've stayed in. Breakfast in bed at no extra cost was a real bonus though if there was one slight irritant it was try to eat a cooked breakfast without a tray or a table in the room.

The room was lovely, the bathroom very well equipped and also very pretty - unusual layout with a mezzanine and sliding doors for air and light. DVD library was extensive and up to date.

But as everyone has mentioned - its the service that makes this place. The bar staff, the reception, the speed at which room service arrives, the restaurant they booked, the discount they suddently remembered I hadn't got (or known about) that they volunteered etc etc Funny, friendly and helpful staff are unusual in a hotel this chic

I had meant to stay at the Hotel Du Vin this weekend, but when I tried to move from one night to two, the bill went through the roof so I moved to Una based on trip advisor reviews. Best decision ever - cost me £250 less for a room that was at least as good and service that was much better than anything I have experienced at Hotel Du Vin.

I've always been a bit of a fan of the Du Vin chain but this place has changed my mind!

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joanna B
Reviewed 10 January 2012

A consistently excellent experience. We stayed in the Jubba room, which was brilliantly designed and appointed. The bed and pillows were amongst the best we've ever experienced, and we've stayed in many outstanding hotels. The staff were attentive and pleasant, and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: January 2012
6  Thank BTNHome
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We love this hotel and visited again for New Year. The welcome is always warm and the ambience of the place is very calming with decoration that is contemporary and unique. We stayed in Neris room this time, which is clean, large and spacious with a very comfortable bed. The en-suite is clean, roomy with a good selection of Molton Brown or Occitaine accessories.

There is a wide breakfast choice from cooked (including vegetarian), kippers, Eggs benedict, fresh croissants and steaming porridge with maple syrup (a favourite of mine).

Do make sure you stop for a drink at the well-stocked bar and try a cocktail. It is a lovely place to relax and unwind; it is also open 24/7.

The hotel is in Regency Square so is perfectly located to visit all that Brighton has to offer.

I love this hotel and will definitely return

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple