“Well worth a visit...or two!”
Review of Mojo Coffee House

Mojo Coffee House
Ranked #19 of 33 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Independent neighbourhood coffee house in Lewes Road - Our Coffee Beans voted in top 3 in World, Home made cakes, muffins, cookies & more
“Well worth a visit...or two!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great panini's, tasty cake and a good wholesome cup of tea.
Friendly staff and a great choice of food and drink.
Be back soon!

• Visited May 2014

Great Torrington, United Kingdom
“An outstanding independent coffee shop on Lewes Road”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

REALLY good coffee, spotless bright and welcoming, lovely home-made food made by people who obviously care, spotless premises and the cleanest loo's I've seen in many a year!

Karl the owner has got it just right and I'll be back whenever I'm in the area. I just wish I had such a great coffee shop where I live!

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Gem on Lewis rd ”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

It's great to have a fantastic coffee house on Lewis road , stopped for coffee and cakes with my husband , great coffee lovely home made cakes enjoyed the atmosphere will be back soon

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Coffee Cakes”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Its about time there was a decent coffee shop on the Lewes Road, really friendly staff great coffee and terrific homemade cakes. Yum, Staff very attentive, nice to see families in there enjoying themselves , the salads and Panini I saw were also all made on the premises and looked just as good. I will be back.

• Visited April 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Oasis on the Lewes Road”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Mum and I made a first visit here with a Living Social voucher, and we were pleasantly delighted. We had a delicious panini, large piece of cake and lovely coffee. The atmosphere was really relaxed and has a really friendly owner who made us very welcome. The selection of Panini's, salads and sandwiches was perfect as were the drinks and smoothies. I will definitely be back for a chill and some good food at reasonable prices. Please go and support our local businesses!

• Visited April 2014