“An absolute pleasure to have eaten here!!!”
Review of La Tana

La Tana
Ranked #79 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LA TANA we are a family owned restaurant that specialise in fresh Italian cuisine, in a friendly atmosphere. We are offering best Italian food. Come and try our new HOT STONE STEAK cook it how you like it. ONLY at LA TANA.
Woking, United Kingdom
“An absolute pleasure to have eaten here!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Not really sure where to start, except maybe from the second we arrived!! It was so refreshing to have been greeted with a lovely smile from the owner who introduced himself as we arrived. He showed us to our table and immediately we felt so comfortable and relaxed and already knew it was going to be a very pleasurable evening! And it was! We were recommended to have the hot stone steak ...... OMG!!! I'm not saying anymore about it, just truly beautiful and definitely worth it you're a steak lover ... I only JUST finished mine and normally I have no issues!! The ambience throughout the evening was absolutely perfect and both my partner and I enjoyed every second together. It was my partner's last night before she headed back to Canada, so for us to have spent our last night the way we did .... I couldn't have asked for anything more special. We were sat for 3.5 hours just chatting and were definitely the last to leave - in fact, they had to kick us out because we didn't want to leave. As we left they gave my partner the wine cork to keep as a souvenir which I thought was so charming and she really appreciated the thought. That cork is now in Canada :-( Thank you so much for the amazing evening, we will definitely be coming back when she is next here! Ciao

• Visited August 2014
15 Thank SMagoo83

• Korean first
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Best Italian in Brighton and Hove”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Having heard good things from friends and family we thought we'd try it and it didn't disappoint. The food was absolutely full of flavour, you could taste that everything was home-made and not bought in. The atmosphere was great and the service was fantastic. Will definitely be visiting again and this place beats any other italian I've been to before in the Brighton and Hove area.

• Visited August 2014
14 Thank J_Brightonandhove
“NO 1 italian restaurant”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

NO1 italian restaurant in patcham food fantastic ,service fab,romantic plc ,very nice owner as he always recomend the best dishes and always smilling maybe thats one resone i go in there beacuse of him ,hardly cant find anyone working in resaturant and smilling all the time he so kind ,well done to him ,restaurant so clean and services really good .food mazing one of my fav dishes hot stone stake ,i recomend to all of u just try and u love it ,everything is fresh and u can see mazing fish and salmon its so nice ,try try try im sure you love it .thanks LA TANa.

15 Thank Behzad I
Dhekelia, Cyprus
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, amazing food and great value!! Would eat here every day if I could. Love it and recommend everyone to try it - you will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
14 Thank Broonbairn
“amazballs”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My husband an I just had dinner. I wanted steak so they recommend their hot stone. I thought bit pricey but will try. Omg so glad I did and worth every penny of £22. Beautiful fillet. Husband had pizza and that was great too. Definitely going again x

14 Thank Niknakuk