“Great time!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
jacob d
“Great time!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was one of the best holidays I've ever been on, everything from the moment we got there till we left was amazing, great location, great people, fanatistiv house

HelBels46...
London, United Kingdom
“Happy Hen's, Happy Bride, Happy Party!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this house for my cousins Hen party weekend in June. I fell in love with the house just seeing the pictures, but the house was even better in real life.

There were 10 of us the first night and 13 of us the second night, we all slept comfortably. Location was great, only 5 mins in a cab to the centre.

Myself and a few others arrived a few hours before the bride, to decorate the house and to set up. When my cousin walked in she actually cried as she didn't expect such a lovely house and all of the added touches we had gone to the trouble to make it so special. The hot tub was the best part of the house for us, but it was all decorated and furnished very well. Couldn't fault it.

I have received so many thank you texts for finding this house, from more or less the whole of the hen party.

You will not be disappointed!!!

I would definitely recommend this house to anyone. Emma who I dealt with was so lovely and didn't seem annoyed at all with my 100 questions.

TIP: The cafe at the bottom of the road called Marmalade was so good. We ate there just for convenience when we left Sunday morning. But we wished we had our main brunch there on Saturday instead (we had brunch at Silo, which was not great). So good to know you have that there.

TIP: Rather than carry bottles of drink on the train for the group, I ordered a sainsburys delivery. Which arrived no problem.

Your age range 25-34
Tasha W
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and 13 friends stayed here in May to celebrate my 25th birthday. It was a lovely house and it was just the right size for my party. It was very clean and could tell it is looked after. The only things I would criticise would be the bed in the master bedroom was dipped in the middle, meaning the people who slept there kept rolling to the middle of the bed. Also the en suite was very very small that when using the toilet the sink was basically on our laps, there was also no door or even a frosted shower so people could see you showering. Someone who has never used a hot tub before I was unsure on how it heated up and took a while to figure it out. Therefore I think a guide should be made for the use of the hot tub to make it easier for future rental. Other than that i would 100% recommend people to stay here. It is in a good location with a 25 minute slow walk to the pier and a very quiet location. Thanks for letting me and my friends stay!!

tsandy45
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Wow what a house”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

abs perfect house for our hen weekend with 12 hens. Location is great as walking distance to seafront & cheap enough to get taxi to venues.
The décor of the house was lovely, the fact it had a bathroom, x2 en-suites & a downstairs shower room with toilet was brilliant for 12 hens to get ready, the open plan kitchen area was great too as allowed us all to be together.
Loved the fact that the music can be heard in every room.
Hot tub was great too, especially as the house supplied all towels.
Would definitely rent this house again & recommend to people.

1 Mar 2017
Hi Girls thanks for staying at the house so glad you had a great time and enjoyed the new hot tub.Would love to see you all again some time soon,kind regards Ash
jean a
“Wonderful house for 12 Hens”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed here for a long weekend for hen party- beautiful house, tastefully decorated and loved the hot tub- would definitely recommend.

23 Feb 2017
Hi Jean glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed your stay.Great to see you used the Hot Tub in these cold times catch up soon regards
Ash
MickHarri...
“AMAZING property for large or small groups just minutes from Brighton centre”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed in this wonderfully decorated property to celebrate 3 people in our party having birthdays close to Christmas. Ash made sure everything was perfect & even put all the xmas decorations and tree up the week before we arrived. The house was spotless & every room is extremely well decorated and spacious. The entertaining area is open plan so you can eat/drink/cook/relax & party without being in seperate rooms. The bifold doors open into a wonderful outside patio area off the lounge which would be great in the summer. Even the large sliding door at the front of the property is spectacular & gives you a great feeling of security whilst staying here.

Ash's attention to detail is second to none - he even made sure the heating & lights were on when we arrived in the dark & had music playing, all remotely from his phone app.

Can't wait to go back in the summer - this is the place to stay in Brighton

13 Jan 2017
Hi Mick I m so glad you all had a great weekend in my house,always good to hear such positive feedback ,please let me know when you would like to return be great to have you back
Thanks so much for leaving the house in such a perfect condition ll the best for 2017,
kind regards
Ash
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing