“An excellent little gem of a restaurant”
Review of Ephesus Brighton

Ephesus Brighton
Ranked #15 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We pride ourselves on our authentic Turkish cuisine, cooked to order from only the freshest ingredients by our experienced chef and his team.
“An excellent little gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I visited here mid week whilst away on business, finding it via trip advisor. I was not disappointed. Faultless service with excellent menu choice and food quality. Very good value for money, I would certainly recommend. It is definitely better than the restaurants I visited whilst in Turkey last year.

1 Thank Ben M

• Turkish first
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“First Visit”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Visited this restaurant alone on Saturday evening. It was quiet, but I understand it has not been opened that long. I ordered a King Prawns starter; well if these were 'king' prawns I would have needed a microscope to see the ordinary prawns. They came in an unusual cheese sauce and were quite tasty, even though extremely small.
For a main course I opted for a mixed kebab of chicken and Lamb, served with rice and salad. A nice meal that left me still a little peckish. Bump up the portions for a big customer!!!!!
In all, clean well presented and friendly staff, reasonable value for money.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ken B
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Brighton Turkish Delight”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Excellent Turkish cuisine, cooked over charcoal, nice atmosphere with friendly staff and reasonable prices. If you close your eyes whilst drinking your Efes you would think you are in Turkey

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Eddie R
“Nice place”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Very windy on seafront so divert into Preston street and find the Ephesus for a beer and sit in the sun , the menu reads very well and looks like a fair deal although I'm only having a drink the staff are charming and friendly .
Inside the main seating area is nice clean and well laid out will be sure to return on my next visit here

2 Thank micky s
Kandy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“End to a good night”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I am glad we decided to get something to eat here. It was pretty late so we didn't have many options but this was better than we expected. The king prawns with chips is worth a mention. The staff were also very welcoming despite coming in after 10pm. Really good service too. Highly recommend this place.

1 Thank Nihal E