“Amazing food, great service”
Review of Green Chair - CLOSED

Green Chair
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Green Chair is a new food concept, open for coffee & fresh smoothies and protein & healthy cake. We do take away, but you are more than welcome to stay in our warm and cozy place. We offer home made veggie sausage breakfast and full english breakfast, veggie & meat filling sandwiches. Please come to try and chose of any kind of veggie & chicken wraps and daily fresh salads. We made with love Gourment & Homemade Burgers. We are open six days a week and we also prepare catering for all events.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

On a hen do we visited here one morning for a great bacon and eggs breakfast and again the next morning. I can really recommend the 'detox wrap' -amazing, and helped us survive after a heavy night out!!! The staff were so lovely, and great value for money so would definitely return if back in Brighton again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went there for a snack during my shopping trip. I had the mango chicken wrap which was nicely cooked and tasted fresh and healthy. The staff was very nice and caring and I was very impressed by the fact that they try to cater for the needs of everybody; they have plenty of vegetarian options and the waitress was showing me a cake they made for people allergic to wheat and gluten. My only disappointment at the time of my visit was the absence of freshly-made smoothies on the menu but the staff told me they will have them soon. I cannot wait to go back and try them, as well as having some more yummy food there.

2  Thank wander4wonders
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Friendly atmosphere, very kind and cheerful stuffs, absolutely delightful food, a range of fresh drinks! What you would like more. Congratulation, excellent business!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Whilst on holiday from Australia we discovered this lovely cosy cafe and had freshly cooked eggs and bacon and great coffee. So good, we returned five hours later and had a refreshing, delicious warm grilled chicken and salad sandwich and tea. Will definitely go back here for eats in Brighton. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank AussieTravellers784
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great little cafe, lovely staff and the food was yummy. Thanks for looking after us when we were in Brighton.

1  Thank Michelle S