“nice weekend in Brighton”
Review of Jurys Inn Brighton

Jurys Inn Brighton
Ranked #8 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 August 2013

we stayed in this hotel in June it was a last minute break and this hotel was the best value.. It is across from the train station which would be great if arriving by train also there is parking opposite the hotel approx. £11 a day. It is a short walk down to the sea front and the lanes but this this was ok. I would recommend this hotel if you don't mind being away from the seafront.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Lally63,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are one of the best value Hotels in the city and very convenient if travelling by car or train.

damien_doyle@jurysinns.com

There are newer reviews for Jurys Inn Brighton

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent disabled facilities. An excellent 10 day stay with my quadraplegic husband. Were able to hire electric bed and hoist and bring own toilet seat. Unfortunately we had noisy neighbours throughout the stay. Very good buffet breakfast though.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Private P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I do apologise about your neighbours. I’m glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us regardless. I am aware that this was your second stay with us. If you are visiting us again, please drop me a line and I will facilitate the booking for you.

damien_doyle@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Thanks staff for making our holiday so fantastic. you were so friendly and nothing too much trouble.Rooms clean and spacious, facilities great. restaurant meals superb. All our queries dealt with by reception staff very promptly and without hassle.
Our group had special needs and couldn't have been catered for better anywhere else

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear SU L
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I was delighted to read that your group enjoyed their stay with us. It was a pleasure catering for you and I hope you choose to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Good location, great rates, clean. Bit noisy but it is Brighton.
Reception team were very helpful and pleasant. Its close proximity to the station was appealing, just a 5 minuet walk. Also just a few minuets to the North Lanes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear Kirsty M
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As you have noticed, Brighton itself is a lively and vibrant city and visitors do tend to ‘let themselves go’. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose to visit again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I cant say it is beautiful and cant say I was expecting more but...Jury's inn is Jury's inn... Modern hotel not B&B, proper size rooms, comfortable beds, proper walls and decent size bathrooms... Brighton is a bit PRICEY in the season and if I have to pay I have chosen to pay something I know. Very friendly and smiling staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, comfy beds so what else one would need for a weekend in Brighton. Less than 5 minutes from the train station so once you check out you can spend afternoon in Brighton, collect your bags from hotel and then go to the station. Just loved it

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear dexion
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We maintain the Hotel to the highest possible standards and offer some of the best value accommodation in the city. I hope you choose to visit us again in the near future.
General Manger

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I recently stayed at the this hotel and wasn'timpressed. For a Hotel which caters for hen/stags I don't think they are very organised or capable of taking large bookings correctly. We had issues booking in and excuses by the rude receptionist which which has since been contradicted several times by two seperate managers. I still don't know exactly what went on as they seem to deny all responsibility!!! The rooms were adequate although you expect more for what you pay. You'll just have to get used to the slamming of the doors,we had it continuously from 6.30am, we can't have been unlucky enough to have a whole floors worth of inconsiderate people! A bit of advise... If anyone gets the receptionist Nicole then wait to see someone else. She is rude, miserable (not just on one occasion) and extremely unhelpful which is not what you need to start your weekend break.

2  Thank Elysia S
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Elysia S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We cater for a number of groups on a monthly basis without incident. I am aware that your post is in relation to a group booking whose lead guest has made a recent post. I do feel you have only one side of the story but as we (the guest who posted the previous review and I) have reached a resolution, I will draw a line under the issue. Our focus on customer service is clearly evident through other guest reviews and indeed Nicole has been commended for her friendliness.
General Manger

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Stayed on a Saturday night in July. Whilst there was stag and hen party evidence, we were not disturbed by it. The windows do open on vent, the breakfast was fine for mopping up a hangover. The staff were pleasant. In terms of value for money, this was the cheapest hotel with reasonably decent reviews we could find, at relatively short notice. Brighton is expensive, paticularly at short notice. The hotel rooms do slam hard but I guess this is due to fire regs and guests not realising and being considerate. Hotel was fine for a chain type hotel and better than many.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Chantal M
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. You correctly pointed out that we are one of the best value Hotels in the city in terms of our offering and value for money. Brighton is an expensive city to visit particularly in season but I feel our rates are extremely competitive.
I hope you choose to visit us again soon in the near future