“Haider " beautiful hotel ,,”
Review of Jurys Inn Brighton

Jurys Inn Brighton
Ranked #7 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have booked in this hotel twice, I found it comfortable.
first of all the hotel is so near to Brighton station so I stepped just a few to arrive.
I found a helpful staff on the reception doing their best , Also the hotel has a good room serviced.
I'm very happy with restaurant staff, who paying attention to present service and giving an advice .in addition the bar is also has a simple look it designed to answer a different wishes , Ex to watch tele ,or other corners in side the bar if I wish read a book or having conversation with my friends
Secondly, I can go shopping where some supermarkets a round and having my coffee as well in some cafés .. Moreover I can give steps direct to the center which is fairly near.
Finally . Even I lived for a while in Telscombe cliffs I became a regular to the bar in this hotel . I do respect the staff in this hotel as much I can for endless care..
notes : pool&fitness they are not exists in this hotel.

Room Tip: You might find rooms behind give a chance to see the houses..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Haider B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really do appreciate your feedback and I was delighted to read that that that team deliver to your expectations.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stay at this hotel a lot. It's always great to walk in and have reception say hello like a long lost friend has just turned up, always cheerful, polite and helpful. Cannot understand how some people can be so rude when they always try to help with a smile.
In more than 300 nights have had one problem with any of the rooms.
Bar staff pay attention and serve with a smile to all.
Fantastic location for travel to and getting to the city. You do not need a car, and the 200 yards from the station is easy and well signed.

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter, they keep the hens and stags lower down.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear BK1a

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your nice comments about the Hotel and Staff. I will ensure the team reads your review as comments like yours really makes their day.

I hope you choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here on a bank holiday weekend with beautiful weather.

The hotel is right beside the train station. Turn left at the end of the platforms, turn left again and walk straight ahead. When we were walking home later that night, we noticed a sign for the hotel in the station but it it is not very prominent.

We had a room with a double and single. The room overlooked the train lines going in and out of the station, but we couldn't hear them at all.

The staff were very friendly, although we did not eat or drink here.

It is a bit of a trek to the main sights of Brighton but worth it if you are taking the train down.

We will definitely stay here again when we come back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from stag parties.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Smick
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Smick

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your nice comments in regards to the Hotel. It takes about 10 minutes to walk into the centre of Brighton but it is far quieter here than at the seafront particularly at the weekends.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and we look forward to you visiting again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel has a great location and unlike some of the other 'heritage' hotels in the area is not run down. the food is nice and priced reasonably, there is no 'service charge' thrown on the bill. Free wifi is great and the rooms as ok. If not a little drab. happily go back next time I am in Brighton.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Grievesydee
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear grieves

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind comments in regards to the Hotel and our services. We are actually in the process of planning a full Hotel refurbishment to include all bedrooms and public areas.

I hope that we can achieve a better review score from you on your next visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my cousin for one night (we went to the Pet Shop Boys gig at the Brighton Centre). Room spacious, clean and well appointed. Very close to the railway station and within 15 minutes walk of seafront. Would suggest room only as breakfast costs £10pp. Plenty of cafes nearby that cost less. Very satisfied and would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Alison P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your nice words about the Hotel. Small Cafes etc will offer a cheaper breakfast but not nearly the selection that we offer.

I hope you enjoyed the gig at the Brighton Centre – I did hear it was fantastic.

I hope you choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The hotel is located conveniently close to the railway station but is quite a long walk from the tourist centre of town and restaurants.

The food was very good with an excellent breakfast buffet.

I have just two criticisms: my bed had not been made very well and I had to re-make it myself each night, and at times there were not enough staff on reception.

Otherwise it was very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank D

Dear Frank D

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologise that your bed wasn’t made correctly – I will pass your comments to my housekeeping department and I am sorry if you were left waiting at reception. These incidents are by no means a measure of our usual standards.

I do hope you choose to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had a lovely stay at the Jury's Inn. Location was convenient as it was right next to the train station although could have done with a bit of signage as my party ended up going the long way around to get there with several bags! Breakfast very nice also had everything I wanted, but avoid the fruit as it was not ripe at all!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Emily H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I’m sure you notice the stunning architecture in the train station when you arrived – this of course is a listed building which means the possibility of erecting signage is minimal. The station managers have kindly allowed us to place one small sign in relation to the Hotel. Directions to the Hotel from the station are on our website and other 3rd party sites also.

We do pride ourselves on offering a great breakfast and I will of course pass your comments in relation to the fruit not being ripe to our Head Chef.