“good location fairly priced”
Review of Jurys Inn Brighton

Jurys Inn Brighton
Ranked #7 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 August 2014

we had a nice clean room with walk in shower as requested. water pressure in shower on low side. comfortable if rather small double bed. bar prices for spirits very expensive. good location 5 mins walk from Brighton rail station. friendly helpful staff on reception. Maid ignores Do Not Disturb sign on door and knocks and enters before 10 am on last day(checkout was 12 midday)
fair price for our room for 4 nights

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear David C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologise if you were disturbed by the maid whilst having a DND on your door. I will of course address this with my Housekeeping Manager.

damien_doyle@jurysinns.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,458)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Really nice hotel, rooms spacious and clean, great facilities, good breakfast. Buts surely you should be able to pay for your parking on your hotel bill instead of having too ring up and pay and then top up in the morning ! Having got there after 9.30pm, this was one thing I could really have done with out

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear michelle b

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was delighted to read that you clearly enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately there is no way to integrate the ANPR parking system to the Hotel’s billing system. I appreciate its not the most user friendly method however; it is one of the best value car parks in the city. I am sorry you felt to rate us due to parking arrangements which are, like a lot of Hotels and B&B’s in Brighton out of our control.

I do hope you choose to visit us again and now you are aware of the system, you should find using it without issue.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel as it was close to the station and only in Brighton for one night. No issues at all, rooms clean and comfortable, toiletries supplied in the bathroom and a full English breakfast the next morning. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JuliaLeF
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear JuliaLeF

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

You are correct in stating that we are one of the few Hotels in Brighton that will not always impose a 2 night minimum length of stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. The staff were very welcoming on arrival and very friendly. Excellent service throughout the evening and the breakfast in the morning was great, although a bit pricey, there was a good variety of choice and it was delicious. Also appreciated the free wi-fi which I think all hotels should have! When we checked out we were able to leave our bags behind the counter in a secure location for a couple of hours before we took the train home. Had a fab time at the Jury's Inn and would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family in the future. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Amykali

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do appreciate your feedback and indeed your kind words about the Hotel and staff.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

For the price we paid which was very reasonable,we can't grumble. The staff are exceptionally friendly and attentive. The room is very basic but clean. Bathroom nice and modern with a good shower.the breakfast was slightly disappointing. The bacon flavour wasn't good,the yogurt and comport was rather bitter and the pancakes were very undercooked. The sausages were delicious as was the rest which was quite a good and large selection. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again mainly for value and location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
DamienDoyle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear ajayCheshire

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I was surprised about your comments in regards to our breakfast offering as it usually receives great reviews. I will of course address this with our head chef.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope you choose to visit us again soon

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I also stayed over Pride weekend. It was pricey, but then so was the bog standard B and B down the road! I can't fault the cleanliness, and the food at dinner was wonderful. But above all, it was the friendly welcome from the staff that made me not resent what I had paid.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dea49

Dear dea49

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I really do appreciate your nice words about the Hotel and staff. I hope you enjoyed the parade and the part at Preston Park.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at the Jurys inn over gay pride weekend, the hotel was very clean and location although not on the see front was great location to come back from Preston Park. I recommend parking in London Rd, multi storey was only £30 for 2 days which was alot better than the station car park. Overall I would stay here again but a little out of the way if your wanting the sea front.

Room Tip: right near the station so easy access if travelling by rail, if you don't mind a 10-15min walk t...