“The Best Thai Experience in Hove”
Review of Aumthong Thai

Aumthong Thai
Ranked #488 of 1,154 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$0 - US$55
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Hove actually
“The Best Thai Experience in Hove”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

For many years my partner and I have been visiting the Aumthong Thai Restaurant - Only now have I got round to giving it 10/10 for taste, presentation, friendliness and price. It is so good I have been very reluctant to advertise it for fear of not getting a table! Fantastic Menu range - Fabulous 3 course lunch for £9.95 every day - except Monday. Children are lovingly catered for, a great place to introduce their taste buds. Perfect for celebrations.

• Visited July 2014

Hove, United Kingdom
“Birthday lunch”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife took me here for a Birthday lunch today (24/06/2014),it was very quiet (only one other diner) which was fine by me as we both wanted a quiet lunch.
We both had the three courses for £9.95,which is fantastic value for money.
The food and presentation was amazing, the food was very flavoursome and very filling.
I would defiantly go back, the lady that was working was very attentive and was recommending dishes to us and telling us which dishes where spicy and which where mild.
The food was fresh, authentic and perfectly balanced.
For two three course dishes and two drinks for under £30,I will know for a fact I will be returning shortly.

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff beautiful food”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Came in here after not eating in a terrible restaurant near by. Only took a take away, but the staff were lovely and I am now happy to say the food is gorgeous. Thank you.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Went here on Thursday night, mainly as it was convenient to my daughter's flat and we had a very tasty Aumthong speciality which unfortunately they had to swap duck for the advertised lamb. The chicken in peanut sauce was also very tasty. Thai and Indian beer was also tasty. Recommended for nice evening out in Hove.

Visited February 2014
“Nice”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing, we had chilli squid which was fresh and perfectly cooked. The prawn red curry was beautiful and nicely spicy. The scallops with garlic ginger and chilli was great.

The only down side was that we were the only people in there on a thursday night We don't understand

• Visited August 2013