“A unique and enjoyable experience by the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Kitchen/diner seating 16 guests
Double aspect Lounge (sleeps 4 in single sofa beds) Actual View from the property - only 250 Metres from Brighton Pier
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Large Kitchen/diner seating 16 guests
Double aspect Lounge (sleeps 4 in single sofa beds)
Actual View from the property - only 250 Metres from Brighton Pier
Large double aspect lounge (Sleeps 4 on single sofa beds)
Luxury modern kitchen
First floor art deco style bathroom
Top floor Queen sized bedroom (sleeps 2)
First floor bedroom with bunks (sleeps 5)
First  floor twin bedroom (sleeps 2)
Master bedroom with sea views (sleeps 3)
Ground floor walk in wet room
Ground Floor Patio Area
Top floor private sun terrace
Inspected and approved by Sussex Fire Service
Pamper yourself in one of our three deluxe bathrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Luke T
“A unique and enjoyable experience by the beach”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I booked this property for myself and a group of friends in order to celebrate an important event for us. We needed a property that offered us space and facilities enough for a large group to enjoy both nights in the house and nights out. The glamour parlour met all of our expectations. It is located within 30 seconds of the beach and a few minutes to some of the more popular bars. The house itself is tastefully decorated and has space for plenty of people to stay comfortably. We spent most of our time in the kitchen, which contained a large enough table for the whole group to sit and eat together.
In all of the communication with the owners, I found them to be helpful and prompt with responses.
In all, I could not think of a better property to enjoy for a trip away by the beach.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen table
Liked least: The terribe, terrible cooking knives
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
6 Feb 2017
Hi Luke

So glad you had an amazing time and I'm thrilled with your review - thank you Giles
Jeremy B
Malvern Wells, United Kingdom
“Much better than a hotel for a get together”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Stayed here in February this year and worked out at about £80 per person for the three nights which was much better value than a hotel. House was in good central location near all the bars and was clean and comfortable. Too cold to use the rear patio area but useful for the smokers.

Would recommend and also got my deposit back quickly with no deductions

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No shampoo or lotions in bathrooms
Travelling group: Friends
26 May 2015
dizzyandw...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location for a hen party”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Had a really lovely time with a group of 14 hens here. The kitchen downstairs is perfect for entertaining a large group and comes with large pots & pans for the task - and TV/ipod dock. The house is split over 4 levels. We also used the lounge as bedroom space. Location is superbly central too - quick stroll from Brighton Pier and the Lanes. All in all comfortable, laid back stay!

Only thing I would say is there wasn't enough toilet roll so you'll need to bring your own as extras!

Your age range 25-34
22 May 2015
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to reply to my request for a fair review following one disgruntled client left poor feedback. I am so glad you loved the house. So sorry about the lack of loo roll and I have now asked the cleaning company to leave additional rolls so you are not caught short!
Nathan S
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We had a great stay 10 of us in total, a warm welcome from the lady that greeted us, plenty of keys so people could come and go as they pleased.
House was clean and tidy with plenty if clean linen.
For what we paid we couldn't grumble as we usually pay loads more to stay at the best western but will not hesitate to stay here again in the near future.
We did not use the living room as we spent all our time in the kitchen downstairs around the large table.
The house is in a great location with a fab pub next door that did amazing food.

Joyoung12...
London
“Perfect base for a hen/birthday group with amazing kitchen space”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Organised my friend's hen there and it was perfect for what we needed. Far and away the best part of the house is the huge kitchen space with long table in the middle, it meant there was an area where all 14 of us could fit round and meant we could just drink/catch up/play games on the first night. One communal space large enough to fit everyone around one table is hard to find in Brighton and was such a good space (with small patio for smokers) we spent most of our time down there. The rooms were fit for purpose with comfy beds and a few girls used the epic bath in the top room and loved it! Everything worked - remember to open the windows in those old town houses bathroom's become v steamy!
The only complaint I had was that leaving just less than one full roll of toilet paper in each one meant i had to get up early the first morning as we'd totally run out (!) - but if thats the only complaint I have then I think thats a pretty good all round success.
Deffo recommend for large groups of girls/friends/extended family. Amazing location, literally just up the road from the seaside and walkable distance to anywhere you'd want to go.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen table space
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
Danielle...
Cranleigh, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely house,service and party room makes it!”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Stayed in April for my sister in laws hen party ! 15 women and all loved the house.. Found the costing very reasonable and absolutely loved the basement kitchen which became the central party area ! Booked my parking through just park.com on the link they sent me and saved a fortune (as Brighton is notoriously expensive to park). Would definitely use again for big birthdays or hen parties ! The location is amazing !!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
peter h
Bath, United Kingdom
“perfect stay”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We hired the house for a corporate strategy/teambuilding event and it worked out much cheaper than a hotel. The house was clean and well looked after and in teh perfect position to go out to restaurants in the evening. The Restaurant at Drakes hotel is especially recommended. The lady who let us in to the house was helpful and showed us how everything worked and Giles(the owner I think) was happy to answer any questions that we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing