“Alchemy Juice!”
Review of 42 Juice

42 Juice
Ranked #23 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I was blown away by the beautiful vibes, space and staff... and the juice? As good as it gets.

I am now a regular, whenever I am in Brighton.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

42 Juice is unreal, my favourite place to go on a lunch break or morning / afternoon pick me up! It's literally food and drink heaven Their I am Active smoothie is my favourite at the moment but all of their juices and smoothies are dreamy as hell. The ginger and turmeric shots are SO good if your unwell too! Wish I could come in for breaky and lunch every day

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The juices were great! Add it didn't stop there, the service, the 'feel' of the shop was lovely. Being a Brighton resident, I now visit here regularly and they've even started doing scrummy meals too! Top work 42! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Interesting flavours and a few nibbles available. Clean counter and a few outdoor tables. Pleasant service but quite pricy small drink bottles full of goodness. Just thought I'd give it a go so tried the Kefir Lemonade and I Am Sweet drinks.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Fabulous quality juices, great choice, polite helpful staff. Very clean premises. Take away and small area to sit if you want to drink your juice there.

Date of visit: July 2016