“Excellent genuinely healthy menu ”
Review of 42 Juice

42 Juice
Ranked #23 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I walked from from the opposite side of the town to find this place,as i was in need of a healthy start to my day.
It was well worth the walk
The juice selection is great they have some real rare choices like algae shots
Turmeric latte (with unsweetened) coconut milk was a great change for someone trying to stay off coffee!
They also do home made almond milk & granola

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We came to pick up a couple of drinks twice during our stay in Brighton. We tried some of the nut mylks and some of the cold pressed juices and all of them were lovely. It's a small place but the interiors are clean and beautiful, and I think it's really well priced, at least compared to similar places in London!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The almond strawberry is my absolute favourite closely followed by the activated charcoal. Great quality and great service

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Perfect little stop off during our day trip to Brighton for a healthy smoothie (we had the "I am Active" smoothie which was so delicious!) They make juices too and offer a small selection of raw snacks. They have dairy free nut milks which are made from scratch. My partner had a coffee and I had the smoothie which was so good that my partner then bought one for himself! Lovely clean fresh modern place with some seating inside. The staff were lovely too. Would recommend for a healthy pick me up!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Walked past this quaint juice shop and had to pop in and try! I decided to go for a smoothie which was a banana nut butter smoothie, and it was Devine!
Healthy and yummy what more could you want, I will definitely come back and get another smoothie!
I would love to try the cold press juices though as that's what they're more known for.

Date of visit: August 2016