“Love wai kika moo kau!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wai Kika Moo Kau
Ranked #85 of 1,098 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goa, India
“Love wai kika moo kau!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Eaten here every time I visit Brighton and I'm never disappointed. The food is delicious and the service friendly. Was going to try somewhere else this time, just for a change but I couldn't! Pleased I didn't

• Visited July 2014

Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were visiting Brighton for my wife's birthday weekend on 12 and 13 July. The first time here we popped in for coffees and cold drinks after a busy afternoon wandering around the North Laines. We had a lovely shady table outside the front of the cafe which suited us just fine. It was a great location to sit and watch the world go by. We were served quickly although the cafe was busy, by a really nice waiter called Ollie who was very friendly and we liked the atmosphere straight away. Although we only had drinks we noticed the interesting gluten free and dairy free options on the menu so the following day 13 July, my wife's birthday, we decided to return for lunch. We were warmly greeted and served by lovely staff who were all very efficient. Imogen. Georgie and Ollie again. This time we had a lovely table inside. Our food arrived quickly, was delicious, tasted very freshly made and was well presented. My wife doesn.t often get to have desserts out in restaurants but at this little cafe she was able to choose from several and had some delicious carrot cake. Well done team! We were so impressed that we returned on the Monday to get more! We will definitely return when we are next down in Brighton!

• Visited July 2014
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
“WELL WORTH TRYING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

With my brother and his wife, both vegans, we had a first class lunch here. Not vegans ourselves, my wife and I were impressed with the menu and chose meals that caught our curiosity. What we were served, by very friendly staff, were very tasty, in copious quantities, and well presented. The experience certainly made us keen to try this kind of eating, not because of the basis of vegan food, but because we enjoyed the flavours etc. Situated in a busy part of the North Laines, eating outside or inside, this eating place is recommended.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Vegan Friendly, Cheap and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Definitely better than Tiffany's! I loved the chill vibe and that everything there was vegan. Whilst the breakfast meal may not be much to scream about their smoothies are amazing and the seating is lovely.

The staff were generally friendly and they only expect you to pay once you've finished your food.

The breakfast deal that they offer doesn't demonstrate any real creativity and it isn't particularly appetising. Be brave and try something different! I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Terrible Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I came here recently on my break from work to have a smoothie (which, incidentally, was not all that great). The guy who seated me quite clearly laughed in my face when I asked for a table for one and continued to smirk at me whenever he passed my seat. I work double shifts in the North Laines area with two hours to fill between each shift. Had I not been laughed at and made to feel embarrassed and unwelcome, I might have come here more often, possibly upwards of twice a week on my breaks. Now I will never come back again, I would certainly advise solo visitors to steer well clear, but if this is the kind of customer service they think is acceptable then I would never recommend it to anyone.

• Visited June 2014