“Superb Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Called in here on a weekday night when it was quiet in the restaurant, but judging by the deliveries going out, the Takeaway side was obviously doing good trade.

Went our curries arrived, Lamb Kormas, as we were nit keen on anything hotter I understood why the Takeaway side was so busy - the curry was gorgeous!

Well worth a visit, either for a meal or a Takeaway.....

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We were a party of 8. The restaurant was completely empty except for our booking which perhaps is telling as it was a saturday night. The waiter took ages to serve us, spent a great deal of time shouting down the phone at unknown others and was at times, bordering on the aggressive when dealing with us.

There was overall a very tense atmosphere that even the children noticed. Furthermore, I had bad indigestion all night from the curry. I don't know what was going on, but it affected the way we were treated.

It was not a nice relaxed evening and there is no way that me or my friends will be going back there.

1  Thank silverbreambrighton
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Very nice place had a great time we would recommend

Reviewed 19 November 2009

I had the Goanese Vindaloo with Punga fish and it was epic. Hot but totally flavoursome at the same time.

Residents of Brighton, go to the Chikla House on Baker Street. Really. Take my car!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 January 2008

You should go, OK it's near London Road but it's v good. Friendly staff and great value for money.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook