“Simply amazing”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The food is soooo nice. The staff are very friendly. I have been here alot of times and it never been anything other than brilliant.

I would recommend this to anyone. Enjoy.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Had to que for 10mins for a table. Food is excellent service is spot on. Price is about right. Will we be back. Yes we will

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Each portion is almost the size of a main course - be warned. It's so delicious though you keep eating even when you're full causing a very full tummy!

We enjoyed the patatas bravas, padron peppers, a potato dish with veg in a tomato sauce, bread and my friend also had the calamari.

The service was good and it is an interesting looking place.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We visited Brighton last Friday and fancies some lunch. We decided to ask someone local to recommend a good place to eat. The lovely chap escorted us straight to the door of Casa Don Carlos and said he and his partner ate there as often as they could. Best place in Brighton and a lovely, family-run business. Yes, the place is small and yes, the tables are close together. It is slightly cramped and busy and a bit noisy. And it is typical of good, authentic Spanish atmosphere. The staff work in a very small area yet are well-organised, a good team working well together and making all very welcome. They are fun and friendly. The menu was bigger than I expected (which made me slightly nervous of lots of pre-cooked, frozen food), but I need not have worried. As a party of 3 we ordered a range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, 6 in all. And every one of them as good as the other. Good flavours, well-seasoned, great tapas. All tables full to bursting, no long delays, loads of attention, good wine and reasonable prices. Wow. We'll be back.

1  Thank Sue d
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant with my friend, it was brilliant, yes it's cramped but even that's authentic staff were attentive and friendly, food came out swiftly and was delicious, very reasonably priced too! Winner