“Great Place”

Ranked #11 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Great Place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Snooze is fabulous. I would highly recommend it. Paul is very helpful providing me with a map and advice how to get to the places I wanted to go. Excellent room, great breakfast and fantastic artwork everywhere. I would definitely go back there.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank EJP67

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just come back from a a great wknd in Brighton, We were super excited to stay at Snooze Brighton and it didn't disappoint, we stayed in Suite 71 and it was a a blast from the past, but with all mod cons(well maintained also). Sexy and fun a great place to stay run by Great folk, Tony was super friendly and would go out of his way for your needs and convenience,great breakfasts served either in the dinning room or brought to your room with nice vintage twists. Why are more places not like snooze Brighton? will be back for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank steven g
Ascot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Loved this amazingly retro B n B. the hosts were really welcoming and the room was great. It was walking distance to the pier but off the main drag so it was quiet at night. There was lots of choice for breakfast ( including buttered crumpets ! ) and it was freshly cooked. Good coffee too :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I booked to stay in a suite in early december for my boyfriends birthday. He plays rugby and it was a surprise so last minute i had to cancel, then due to the whether his rugby was cancelled meaning we could go. i rang up that morning and asked if there was still space. they said yes and got everything ready for us in a matter of hours.
on top of that, it was one of the owners birthdays and he waited around for us.
I was extremely impressed with the service and how flexible they were.
on top of this the place was lovely and we definitely want to go back. the location is perfect and is within walking distance to both the pier, shopping centres and is only a 5 minute taxi from the train station.
the staff were incredibly helpful and so was the information they provided in your rooms.
for sure the nicest place i have stayed in brighton and certainly hope to return in the summer.

Room Tip: I stayed in suite 72, it was perfect
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank taylorsophie444
Standon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

A bit away from it all, located in a quiet street a couple of minutes walk from the sea and a nice ten minute walk into town or the pier.
Stayed in room number two, quirkily decorated 70's style. Three Awesome ducks flying on the wall. Really comfy warm well decorated room. Breakfast room is very cool. Oozing retroness. Loved it. And some brilliant ceiling art you can't help but stare at! Breakfast was very very nice. Had the full English, and would recommend it! Place was all very clean. Really not many negatives, other than a shower that didn't drain properly and pretty rubbish pillows on the bed. Would have been nice to have a greeting from the owner but in fairness he called and explained due to personal circumstances he couldn't be there so we used the key safe to get in and find our own room. Might have been nice to meet him at breakfast the next day and get the greeting you'd expect from a B and B. However, I'd stay here again and would recommend it totally. A good 4 English stars from me!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Essex
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My partner and I were looking for a hotel near Concord 2 as we had tickets to go to a gig there. I found Snooze on trip adviser It was close to Concord 2, had great reviews and not to fair from the pier and lanes. After booking the hotel we decided we wanted to stay another night, I contacted the hotel and spoke to Tony (one of the owners), he had not issue with reserving the room for us, we also got it a little cheaper as they have a deal going on at the moment. The hotel was amazing, we stayed in room one it was beautifully decorated as well was the rest of the hotel, the breakfast was great and there is a big selection, the bath room is small but the power shower is great. The bed was mega comfy, its was really quite at night and the room was nice and warm, there was also a ipod doc in the room which was a great touch.
Snooze is one of the best hotels we've stayed in, we loved our stay and we hope to return in the summer.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed here in Nov 2013 as we were going to a Studio 54 style birthday party in Brighton. Myself and my fella plus another couple booked Suites 71 and 72 to get us in the 70's mood and the rooms were fab! Really well designed and executed, while being really cosy and comfortable.
The owners have really put some love into this place, each room with it's different character. The rest of the hotel is equally quirky and cool.
The owner was really helpful right from my first phone conversation right through to departure. Really friendly. Breakfast was great, just what you want and we took advantage of the breakfast in bed that comes with the 'Suite' rooms... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
The only thing I would say is it's not that central but it's worth the walk in to stay in somewhere so nice. In fact it took me back to my childhood, the 70's brown and orange decor with 70's pieces down to the retro, original branded milk bottles.
Everything about this B&B is brilliant!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple