Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$116
US$157
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Strawberry Fields(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
US$78
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$125
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbreakfast in bedfunky retrolove heartfull englishkemp townquiet streettop floorshort walkparking permitveggie breakfastsea frontb and bpubs and restaurantson arrivalguest house ispowerful showervisiting brighton
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for 1 night as we came down for the Brighton Fringe. We had a suite on the top floor.. great sized room and wonderfully kitsch decor.. shag pile carpet and leopard prints. Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom spotless.

The owners phoned us before we arrived to check if needed parking. We we're able to park in front of the hotel.. but was a squeeze.. and it cost 10 pounds for 24 hours.

They couldn't be more welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was very good and hearty.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I was taken to Brighton as a birthday treat and did not know where we would be staying. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Snooze, with it's trendy retro decor in a classic Victorian terrace.
We were lucky to have one of the suites on the top floor which was fantastic. Very spacious and with everything you might need during the stay.
Breakfast was delicious, which you can even enjoy in bed. The sea is a couple of minutes away and the town center is not much further.
I would definitely recommend this B&B, and would love to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms 71 and 72 are extremely luxurious and large.
1  Thank Lauren A
Reviewed 25 April 2015

simply wonderful b and b this. Cool and funky, but also cozy and very relaxing place to be. Great breakfasts, fantastic owners. I went with my pregnant daughter, so was faced with lugging all our luggage, but Tony, one of the owners, took charge of that, which I was very grateful for. They have thought of everything….great beds, showers, decaff coffee in the rooms as well as ordinary, herb teas, lovely bedding, towels. Everything was incredibly clean too. Their restaurant recommendations in their info folder were good too. I can thoroughly recommend a visit to 24 st georges, only a five minute walk and really good restaurant.
My daughter in law had her hen do party stay here on our recommendation, and they loved it. They have it right.

Room Tip: we had 4 and 5, both great rooms. 4 gets warmer as the sun shines on it more of the day.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank oysterwoman
Reviewed 23 April 2015

2 night midweek break and we cannot fault Snooze. Fab retro rooms, breakfast in bed at no extra charge was very much appreciated after a late night. Easy stroll to best of Brighton.
Would highly recommend a suite.
Thanks guys. John and Deb

Room Tip: 72 is very cool and retro. Loads of space and hidden storage
Reviewed 18 April 2015

I have just returned from a stay at Snooze with my husband, which he treated me to for my birthday. After looking at the hotels in Brighton through this and another website, we came across this fab place, which looked really quirky which is what I like. The day before we came we had a phone call to check whether we needed help with anything, if we knew where they were and how we were going to get there, which I thought was a lovely touch. We managed to find a parking space outside of the hotel which was great as it meant once parked we could leave it there for the rest of our stay. Parking is £9 for 24 hours. On the day of arrival we arrived a little earlier than planned but we were allowed in our room straight away. We were helped upstairs with my ridiculously heavy suitcase being carried for me. When we got in the room which we chose room 7, I knew I would love it straight away, it was quirky - Bollywood meets hippy fabulous, who knew so many colours could go so well together. The carpet was amazingly soft and they had even left some love hearts and a stick of rock for us. Another lovely touch though which I really appreciated, is that they left us some hot chocolate in the room, which I was really impressed with as I have a cup every night and don't drink any other hot drinks. They had DVDS that you can borrow to watch, although we didn't do this as we had our time planned out. The breakfast was really nice too and cooked great, we both had cooked breakfasts both days. It is situated in Kemptown, a couple of minutes walk from the sea front, with some fab places by it, including a flea market shop and Metrodeco - a fabulous café. What I loved also about this place is that you can go on the website, look at the rooms and choose one which you like.

1  Thank suitcasetraveller