We stayed in the "Pier" room, where everything was extremely clean and well kept. It looked exactly like the images on their website. We could partially see the big wheel and the ocean, which added a special flair to our visit. The room had everything you need for a comfortable stay (except an iron, for safety precautions). My boyfriend had a meeting and needed a shirt ironed, and Ramola promptly offered to do it herself. Before our visit we had spent the previous days in a 4 star hotel in London, and I have to say we were better served here!
The breakfast room was simple, but lovely decorated and had many "Thank you" greeting cards from previous guests on the fireplace - a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The breakfast itself was the best I ever had, and they have vegan options too. Before you get your freshly cooked meal (made by Ramola), you can have cereals, home made granola, fruit and juices from the small buffet.
We'll definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean,friendly, cozy and a fantastic location. "A haven in the hustle and bustle of Brighton" Five star luxury beds, clean crisp sheets and a friendly unpretentious atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your One Broad Street Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Broad Street Guesthouse Hotel Brighton
- 1 Broad Street Guesthouse