“We fell in love with One Broad Street.”

One Broad Street Guesthouse
Ranked #10 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2009

What can I say - Ramola and Mary have created something truly divine. We arrived, tired and anxious after getting out of London...only to be taken to the attic studio room which was a haven of tanquility and peace. Spotlessly clean , white tongue and groove decor with a splash of colour. Very tastefully done and wonderful detail from the White Company products in the bathroom through to the tray of goodies in the little kitchen. Ramola could not have been more generous in her advice and insights on the best places to go for supper, drinks etc. We slept in the comfiest bed and woke to the sound of the sea and bright sunshine peeping under the blinds. Breakfast was delicious - you order the night before and it is served - delightfully - by Mary in the morning. We enjoyed our second night just as much and could not have asked for more in terms of quality, detail and the overall experience - a blissful, chilled out weekend in truly gorgeous surroundings - this is the place to go if you want a quality b and b with a boutiquey feel and it is well priced. And if you want to be at the top of the house, in a little romantic hideaway - choose the attic studio. We absolutely loved it and felt amazing as soon as we stepped inside. I give One Broad Street full marks - ten out of ten.

1  Thank littleduck75
There are newer reviews for One Broad Street Guesthouse

Reviewed 26 July 2009

A wonderful welcome. The owners Ramola and Mary are very helpful. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts really is delicious. Its good quality food and served with the personal touch.
This B and B is a perfect getaway and is very close to Brighton Centre. Thank You both.
Caitriona and Kev

Reviewed 26 July 2009

My rooms was spotless. It also had a fridge which is a must during the hot weather. Ramola & Mary were fabulous hosts.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights in July 2009 and found this B and B to be of a exceptional standard. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast was varied and delicious. We defintely would stay there again and therefore could not recommend it highly enough.

Mary and Jules

Reviewed 13 July 2009

I attended a scientific conference in Brighton, but I didn't want to stay at any of the area's big hotels because you lose a little bit of personalized service. As it turned out, that criterion proved to be immensely important during this particular trip. While traveling from London, I realized en route that I left my science poster in London. I explained the situation to the proprietor of One Broad Street, and she was immediately on the phone with the place where I left my poster. After exploring all of our options, she came up with the easiest, most cost effective solution to my problem. And I just met her!

Beyond helping me with my problem, the rooms were absolutely first rate. They were both spotlessly clean and brilliantly decorated. I highly recommend this as your first choice when staying in Brighton.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2009

We stayed in this B&B in february. We found it to be very clean and tidy with the interior newly and tastfully decorated. The owners were very friendly and helpful- they even went out their way to look up the location of a gig venue for us. The room was an adequate size with a very comfortable bed. The tea and hot chocolate sachets were appreciated after being caught in the rain! The cooked breakfast was delicious. We would definately stay here again and would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2009

Very friendly, clean, well situated, good breakfast. What more do you need? Little extras like sweets and bottled water in room and dining area are a treat. Italian Restaurant recommended was good. We had a great time in Brighton.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple