What can I say - Ramola and Mary have created something truly divine. We arrived, tired and anxious after getting out of London...only to be taken to the attic studio room which was a haven of tanquility and peace. Spotlessly clean , white tongue and groove decor with a splash of colour. Very tastefully done and wonderful detail from the White Company products in the bathroom through to the tray of goodies in the little kitchen. Ramola could not have been more generous in her advice and insights on the best places to go for supper, drinks etc. We slept in the comfiest bed and woke to the sound of the sea and bright sunshine peeping under the blinds. Breakfast was delicious - you order the night before and it is served - delightfully - by Mary in the morning. We enjoyed our second night just as much and could not have asked for more in terms of quality, detail and the overall experience - a blissful, chilled out weekend in truly gorgeous surroundings - this is the place to go if you want a quality b and b with a boutiquey feel and it is well priced. And if you want to be at the top of the house, in a little romantic hideaway - choose the attic studio. We absolutely loved it and felt amazing as soon as we stepped inside. I give One Broad Street full marks - ten out of ten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean,friendly, cozy and a fantastic location. "A haven in the hustle and bustle of Brighton" Five star luxury beds, clean crisp sheets and a friendly unpretentious atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your One Broad Street Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Broad Street Guesthouse Hotel Brighton
- 1 Broad Street Guesthouse