“Good food, pleasant staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nando's - Brighton
Ranked #494 of 1,098 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Portuguese, European
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Good food, pleasant staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Situated on the edge of the Lanes area. It was quite busy when we arrived at about 1730 on a sunny Saturday, but they quickly found us a table downstairs which was fine. Food arrived quickly and was very good. The chicken was lovely and moist and the mashed potato nice and smooth without being sloppy. Good experience and I'd gladly go back, but with the rage in Brighton will probably try somewhere else. We chose Nandos as we were in a bit of a hurry and I didn't feel very well so didn't fancy wandering about anymore. Glad we did.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I ate here with family. I am not that keen on Nandos but was pleasantly surprised. The chicken was moist and hot and tasted lovely. The staff were super friendly and went round to each table chatting to customers which was a nice touch. I would definitely eat here again.

Bournemouth
“Busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Been a couple of times - always seems to be ultra busy - food ok - its a chain so you can expect a certain standard - not as cheap as maybe you might hope - actually I do consider the food tasty - its possibly a cheap option considering some Brighton prices !

• Visited November 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Quick, easy and tasty!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Went here today with my partner and all round we revived great service, seated straight away, to the counter and again served straight away by polite and friendly staff.....our food was out in minutes and tasted great. A nice waiter asked us about plans for the evening etc which was very pleasant.

Once finished as we walked out nearly all the staff...even tho they were busy... thanked us for our custom and wished us a lovely evening- even tho it's part of the service it seemed genuine and was very delightful to be on the reviving end :)

Will be coming back soon to chow down on half a chicken and a bottomless drink- thank you very much ;)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“The place to visit for Chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I come here on a regular visit often with friends and my partner.
What more can I say than another awesome Nandos with great chicken,nice staff and in a good location.
I normally go for a whole chicken - hot! Where else in town can I get such a meal?
Happy customer :)