“Fantastic Place to Stay in Brighton”
other travellers have booked this property
Open plan lounge/dining room.
TV, DVD player with a selection of games and DVDs. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, hob and washing machine.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Open plan lounge/dining room.
TV, DVD player with a selection of games and DVDs.
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, hob and washing machine.
Quality sofabed and dining space.
Sofa bed provides comfortable additional sleeping for 2.
View from lounge to door of bedroom
Bedroom with quality kingsize bed, feature alcoves, chaise longue, wardrobe & drawers.
Bedroom showing feature alcove.
Comfortable kingsize bed.
Option to split kingsize bed into 2 singles if preferred.
Bedroom set up as a twin room.
Chaise longue, extra drawer storage and large wall mirror.
Tiled bathroom with shower over bath. Sink unit has storage for toiletries.  Heated towel rail.
Secluded patio with patio furniture and herb garden with rosemary, sage & bay for cooking.
Secluded patio for alfresco dining with patio furniture.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Russell B
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place to Stay in Brighton”
Reviewed 18 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Great accommodation for the 2 of us. Spotlessly clean apartment with very good facilities. All as described on the site. A downhill stroll in to town. Helen is exceedingly helpful and knowledgable of the local area. Would definately recommend for anybody wanting to stay in a quiet area but very close to all that Brighton has to offer. Everything is within walking distance!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Older travelers
19 Oct 2015
Thank you for your kind comments - It's good for guests to be aware of how close the flat is to town. There's really no need for a car! It was good to meet you both and I'm glad the flat came up to expectations. Hope you'll be back soon.
TrishFogg...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Loved our stay at the Patio flat , very much home from home. My friend and I were in Brighton on a training course and Helen had provided lots of extras , such as tea , coffee , milk and even spare toothbrushes, great for us as we didn't have much time to get to the shops. Location perfect and nice walk into The lanes which is were our training is based.
Looking forward to staying again on our next trip down in October. Highly recommended if you prefer home comforts to a hotel room. Thanks Helen. Trish & Linda

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
19 Oct 2015
Thank you Trish - looking forward to seeing you and Linda again in October!
Harrietmg
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My fiancé and I really enjoyed staying here. It was a 20 min walk to the beach, and very close to shops, the lanes, and the centre of Brighton. It was a cute place to stay, beautifully presented. I was sad to leave!! Definitely recommend this flat as a home away from home.
Thank you Helen very much. x

8 Sep 2015
Thank you so much. I'm glad you both enjoyed your stay in my flat and hope you'll come back soon!
shipilgra...
Liverpool, England
“Perfect Flat in Perfect Location”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Myself and my family stayed at the flat for a couple of nights on route to France. We love Brighton, and have visited regularly. This was our first stay at this property, however would not hesitate to book again.
The location is great and easy to find. Helen contacted us whilst we drove down to arrange key collection etc and was available during our stay should we have needed her.
The flat is a short walk from central Brighton and very close to a great park for the kids to enjoy. The property itself is spotlessly clean and has everything you would need for a visit away from home.
Highly recommended....

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for recommending my flat. It was lovely to meet you all and I'm pleased you appreciated the flat and how central it is. You will be welcome back anytime!
Derek B
Preston, United Kingdom
“Superb Flat in an Excellent Location”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Stayed in the flat for a week in mid August with my wife and teenage daughter and couldn't really fault the flat at all. Really well equipped with everything you would need and an absolutely great location only 10 minutes from the centre of Brighton and even closer to the great North Laines. Great bars and restaurants throughout! The owner, Helen, couldn't have been more welcoming both through the booking process and whilst we were in Brighton. A couple of reviews have mentioned the street noise but a small price to pay for the central location and to be fair didn't really notice after first night. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Brighton.

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2015
Thank you for your kind review. It was great to meet you all and I'm glad you appreciated how centrally located the flat is. As you say, there is some street noise, but to be expected considering it's walking distance from central Brighton and the seafront. I look forward to welcoming you all back!
korbakat
Cairo
“Fantastic, well equipped, central flat.”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I really wanted to write a review to say how fantastic this flat is and that I highly recommend anyone to stay here. My husband and I stayed here with our one year old and were really impressed. The flat is very central (15/20mins into Brighton/Seafront), and the owner had left detailed routes into Brighton for us.
The whole apartment was beautifully decorated and really well equipped. Even books and toys suitable for our son to play with.
Prior to arriving I had a few questions and the owner was great at answering them. I met her briefly on arrival and she was every bit as friendly and helpful as her emails and previous reviews had suggested.
I really can't recommend this flat highly enough and when we visit Brighton again we will certainly be hoping to book to stay here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was all really exceptional.
Liked least: There were zero problems.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
1 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for your kind review and I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time in my flat. I'm pleased your son liked the books and toys I had left out and I would be delighted to welcome you all back in the future.
Amy W
“Miss”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My fiance and I stayed here for a mini break. The apartment was fantastic. As soon as we arrived we was made to feel welcomed by Helen. There was everything we needed and more. We'll defently be recommending to out friends and family. Thank you so much for letting us stay in your lovely flat.
Kind regards
Amy and Gary

26 Aug 2015
I'm glad you and your fiancé liked the flat and had such an enjoyable stay in Brighton. I look forward to welcoming you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing