“wow loved the show”

Adonis Cabaret - The Brighton Show
Ranked #43 of 112 things to do in Brighton
Reviewed 1 March 2017

wow what a brilliant hen night, arrived to be greeted by the Adonis guys & given explanation of the nights plans etc. got a free cocktail & then went for the buffet, i would say if you in for a heavy drinking session eat before you go as it as only buffet nibbles, very nice though, sat & wait for the show, which was abs brilliant, the guys were brilliant, couldn't stop laughing at some points. Our hen got on stage & the only downside is we were not allowed our cameras etc.
As usual for these places the drinks are expensive, & I think this venue is nice but I did miss the private beach part of the previous venue.
We will definitely be coming back & will recommend

4  Thank tsandy45
in 8 reviews
"acts"
"performance"

Reviewed 10 February 2017

What an amazing evening! I went with a bunch of the girls for my birthday and what an evening it was! The show was so funny and such a laugh! The strippers are hot as well which is a plus!

I would recommend to anyone for a hen do or a birthday!

Well worth the money!

See you next year Adonis! :)

6  Thank sophiebonwick
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Me and my hens went to the show in Brighton on the 28th January... it was amazing! I was slightly scared that it would be quite as not many people have hen dos in January!! But it was so much fun, just the right amount of nudity to keep the younger group members satisfied without putting my mum and aunt off! OMG and the men... so hot! Nibbles for all as well as a glass of bubbly included, and we got to go to the biggest club in Brighton for free after. I live in Manchester so definitely going to check out how our northern boys compare. Loved it loved it loved it!

5  Thank Bea S
Reviewed 10 February 2017

we went as part of our friends hen night, we had an amazing night, a very well constructed night that lent itself to a lot of laughter for all the right reasons, great guys on stage who executed their performances tremendously, a definite place to go if you fine ladies or gents need a night of entertainment, :-)

5  Thank 2leon
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Went last weekend for my birthday, with a few friends. What a great fun night out it was too. Please don't expect a queue of guys coming on stage and taking their clothes off. It's a cabaret, so it is so much more... The whole show has humour and fun throughout, Davina the hostess is brilliant, and very quick witted, so be prepared! The guys, not only show....how good looking they are! but also that they are great fun, adding comedy to their routines.
You get a drink on entry and buffet, that is put out in stages (some of the audience didn't seem to have eaten for a few weeks!) so don't panic! Once the show is finished you are shown into the nightclub where you can dance the night away.

A great fun night out.