“Lovely girls night”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Lovely girls night”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Went for my birthday with a few of the girls, received a lovely surprise cake decorated with fresh carved fruits and candles and we even each received a little heart key chain. Bless them.

• Visited December 2013

“Lovely, tasty take away :)”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was recently introduced to this take away by a friend, and I was very impressed by the quality. I have ordered a few times since and the standard had been the same since. The mushroom satay was delicious, especially the dipping sauce. The food arrived very quickly and by a happy driver! I will definitely be ordering again as it's so nice to find a good quality and reliable take away service.

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Worst customer service”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I went around my friends for a takeaway. Firstly it took an hour and 15 minutes for the incorrect order to arrive. One meal out of four was correct. When trying to call to inform the restaurant we couldn't get through. Once we did we was quizzed like we was lying. The correct dish was left on the side as we wanted to eat together as we're the incorrect dishes . After another hour of waiting the food still hadn't arrived so the cold correct dish was eaten still leaving the incorrect dishes on the side. We called again to chase our food and was met with a rude lady on the other end. When asking to speak with her manager she said "my manger will tell you the same, u have probably eaten the rest of the food anyway" (one of the wrong dishes was meat and we was waiting for a vegetarians meal! Now after two hours, after paying £40 for a takeaway we hadn't received and having to eat a cold meal alone I think some sort of refund was in order. The lady then said the delivery man would refund us, he did not. When asking the driver for this refund after 2hours and 20min on a Wednesday night for the refund he told us his manager had not informed him too and literally ran away from the door.
I am disgusted with this restaurant. I was a regular. I got no promised refund. Was met with rude customer service. I was not allowed to talk to a manager. The delivery man ran away from the door!
I am a general manager of a very successful restaurant in brighton and if any member of my staff behaved in such an appalling way they would not work for me any longer.

Brighton, England
“Great service let down by poor food”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Three of us ate here on a Monday night so not v busy. Service was attentive and friendly.
But we found the food too greasy and not really authentic. Also what we ordered didn't match expectations. We avoided fried fish on menu but our order came out fried, a curry that had a soup consistency and green curry was so thick it resembled grey custard.

Normally we eat at the much better Sopar nearby which was closed due to refurb so we gave this a go. Sopar next time, shame as it could've been a great experience had the food been better.

Manchester, UK
“What a find!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Had an early evening meal here as it was close to the hotel and was very impressed. Can't spell the names of the food (81 & 85!) but both were superb, some of the best Thai food we've ever had. Staff were very attentive and it was cheap for Brighton. Will go back next time we're there.

Visited August 2013