“Brighton flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Sea Fizz is located in the tranquil setting of Brighton Marina, away from the hustle and bustle.
The second bedroom can be made as twins or kingsize. There is also room for a cot.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The bathroom is bright and clean and has a bath with thermostatically controlled shower over.
A bath towel and hand towel is provided for every guest alongside quality complimentary toiletries.
You will find plenty information and maps to help you make the most of the local area.
You will be met by our concierge service, our welcome tray means you can relax with a cuppa !
Beautiful scenic walks as right on your doorstep when you stay at Sea Fizz.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sue E
Cockermouth, England, United Kingdom
“Brighton flat”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Excellent flat on Brighton Marina.

Everything provided for a comfortable stay.

Very clean and furnished loverly throughout

Huge kingsize bed in master bedroom and all linen provided.

will definitely use again

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Kitchen on small size but can live with that for a week!
People with pets
6 Nov 2013
Thank you Sue and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime.
ClaLuc
England
“Sea Fizz = Excellent Seaside Relaxation”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Sea Fizz was ideal for my husband and I during our stay between 07/09/2013-14/09/2013.
The apartment was equipped with everything we needed, ranging from dishwasher tablets to tin foil and was very clean throughout.
The location is brilliant for being able to walk to all the marina restaurants and the very large Asda on site stocks everything you might need. (Apply for a marina card before you go via the marina website for discounts)

Parking was in a garage linked to the apartment block although we were also left on street parking passes if we preferred, very considerate.

Booking Sea Fizz with Carol was easy and efficient and our deposit returned promptly after our stay, very professional.

I would definitely recommend Sea Fizz to family and friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The marina location and spacious apartment
Liked least: The end of our holiday!
Groombo
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Nice break away”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I had a great weekend break at Sea Fizz in April. I was looking for somewhere to stay with my family of two young children to combine a break and running the marathon. The apartment is nicely decorated and very fresh feel to it and very geared up for young children. It was nice knowing they had few toys and DVD so you did't feel you had to bring everything with you. They have thought about the personal touch and even provided some milk. There is a big local Asda nearby where you can get your food supplies from. The area when you walk around feels very safe. The bus service into the centre is very good and operates very late at night. A lot of the roads to Preston park on the day of the marathon are closed of but I was lucky enough to find other people in the area to share a taxi
with. Overall a very good stay and hope to stay again at some point.

Liked best: Free wifi
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children
Jangles_1...
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Child Friendly!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I booked this apartment for my two daughters and grandsons. It was especially attractive for the child-friendly approach of the owner and the ability to choose single beds in each bedroom. Whilst I did not personally sleep in the apartment I did visit and was impressed by the facilities and I know my family really enjoyed their stay. The only slight issue was the late access on the first day and the cleaner waiting to gain entry just before 10am, but it is clear that the property should be vacated by this time. Overall very pleased and thank you :-)

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not obtaining access until 3pm
Travelling group: Young Children
28 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am please your daughters found the apartment so child-friendly and enjoyed their stay. We strive to present the apartment in perfect condition every time and in order to do this we have found that we need to allow 5 hours between guests departing and new guests arriving. This gives not only time to clean the apartment thoroughly, including storing any cots, high chairs etc that may have been used but also dealing with any minor repairs, window cleaning etc. that may need doing. It is for this reason that we make it clear to guests that arrival is after 3pm and departure by 10am. However, you should not have been put in the position where the cleaners were hovering outside before 10am and I will follow this up with my cleaning company. Carol
Paula0000
Croydon, Surrey, UK
“Gorgeous apartment with the Wow factor in a tranquil setting”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Just returned from three nights at Sea Fizz. What a gorgeous apartment with everything you need for a really comfortable stay. It really has the Wow factor & it's very spacious & has lovely views with loads of light flooding in. I would definitely come back here again. I like the marina very much, but I wish there was a little pocket-park within its boundaries, as I brought my dog for a holiday & it was quite a long walk to the nearest patch of grass. Of course the beach & promenade are close by, about a seven minute walk, but a little park would have been perfect. However I would definitely come here again, it's lovely. Also we enjoyed a couple of good meals at the Wetherspoon in the marina, which has a beautiful setting overlooking the boats. It was amazing sitting outside, with the sun shining, admiring the boats. Forgot to mention Sea Fizz has really comfortable beds, pillows & settee!

Value Location
19 May 2013
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Sea Fizz. As you point out, the apartment is not ideal for dogs as there is no grass close by. One of the reasons I like to speak to guests who may wish to bring a dog is so I can point out that there are limitations unlike at our other holiday homes, The Salty Dog and Rock Lobster at Camber Sands, which are indeed VERY dog friendly - however not in Brighton!
juliejeff...
essex
“Another Lovely Stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

2 Day break with friends, its really good value for money, In a Great location and surroundings - very quiet and peaceful - It a lovely walk into the City Center along the sea front or by Volk's Electric Railway.. Taxi back cost us £10 ..We return to Brighton yearly and would definatley stay at Sea Fizz apartment again. Thanks :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They have thought about the needs of the guests.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
13 May 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your return visit to Sea Fizz. We too like the walk along the seafront into the centre of Brighton. We also enjoy walking in the other direction along the undercliff path to the cafe at Ovindean for tea and cake!
LesleyTre...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great for a break for three with free parking.”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Attending my sons winter graduation ceremony last weekend we found Sea Fizz perfect to provide a home base for our stay. It was warm (the snow had fallen a few days before) comfortable and beautifully appointed. We enjoyed the well equipped kitchen. However it wasn't,t that easy to get in and out of the Marina by bus, we had a long cold wait on 2 occasions. We had my 82 year old mother with us who really enjoyed her stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being amongst the marina area yet very private quiet and comfortable. Garage parking included.
Liked least: The bus stop area with amusements and having to walk through the car park to access the prom walk into Brighton
Older travelers
7 Feb 2013
Thank you for your kind words, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found Sea Fizz warm and comfortable. I am sorry you had a wait for the bus, we use the number 7 service a lot and have always found it very frequent and reliable arriving every 7 minutes or so. I can only assume that the weather must have affected the usual efficiency.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;