“Holy hell.”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best food in Brighton. Absolutely no skimping on the portions and ridiculously good quality ingredients. Staff are super friendly too. Great experience

All reviews
"collaboration"
"booth"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic afternoon beer tasting that was bought as a present for all the 'boys' in our family. Special mention for Rowan our host who made sure we all had a great time. Would highly recommend!

BrewDogManager, Manager at BrewDog Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Kerry.

Thanks for taking the time to write this! So glad you had a great time! Rowans a star and i’ll make sure he sees this commebt! Hope to see you again!

Rufus

Brewdog Brighton

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is my favourite Brewdog that I've been to.
I came here most recently on a stag-do where I had pre-booked a table for 20 people and everyone was very impressed at the choice of pub.
The food is superb, with lots of vegan choices, there's a great selection of beer and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful if you aren't sure what drink you would like.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here for a pint on a Saturday night and it was very busy. They have a great selection of beers and ales of varying different flavours, dark, light and medium. Tell them what you like and they will select a taster for you. We shall return here for an evening to get at as well as the food looked great

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Heart-attack inducing (and surprisingly flavour-free) deep-fried chicken wings aside, this is one of the best pubs in Brighton. The draught selection is incredibly broad, the burgers are superb (and not absurdly priced either) and the staff are helpful and welcoming. It is a great boozer.

So why the hell do places like this now insist on taking table bookings? Being asked to go and stand by the bar, after hours of money-spinning patronage, so that a bunch of poorly-raised sleazebags can spend several hours sitting at your table sipping on a single pint of IPA between them, is not only aggressively rude, it’s bad business.

If you manage to nab a table at a busy pub, you deserve everyone’s respect. You hustled for it. The idea that a bunch of intellectual degenerates can shunt you aside because they’re somehow capable of dialling numbers on a telephone is the ultimate insult. If this stupid booking system didn’t exist, those people would be too scared to leave home, and home is where they belong.

Fight the power. I’ve fought the urge to give this place one star out of respect for the people who work there. But I am seriously bored of having my night ruined by inbreds who want everything (except food, it’s too pricey to eat out) handed to them on a plate.

If you’ve ever booked a table at a pub, regardless of whether they serve food there or not, I hope you tumble down a moderately lengthy stone staircase on your next holiday.

1  Thank Delbongo

Hi Delbongo,

Sorry for the late response! Whilst i by no means think all of our bookings are degenerate inbreds your review cracked me upso hard! Thanks for not giving us the one star, we do try hard to kerp everyone happy including people barely capable of calling a number (although all our booking is done online now so people do now gave yo be abke rmto read and dare i say write!) if you drop us a line at brightonbar@brewdog.com we could book you in sometime maybe or at least be able to discuss the issues in a less public forum. Really sorry about the wings, they are normally full of flavour I assure you. Thanks so much for taking the timeto review is its a ***** review in my books and has made sifting through the rest of them a pleasure!

Hope to hear from you!