“Great location, spacious airy apartment. Would...”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious living room and dining area with fully equipped kitchen and huge comfy corner sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom with bath and shower
Second bedroom which can be set up as a single, king or 2 single beds
Second bedroom set up as a king-size bed which takes up most of floor-space
Second bedroom which can be set up as a single, king or 2 single beds
Second bedroom set up as 2 singles which take up most of floor-space
The apartment is in quiet and stunning Grade 2 listed Regency building
The beach, just a few mins walk away
Western Rd, with its restaurants, bars and shops, seconds away at the bottom of your quiet road.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
thecooper...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great location, spacious airy apartment. Would recommend and will visit again.”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Fantastic seaside location. 2 minutes walk downhill to seafront, or 1 minute to restaurants / local Co-op. Good 10 minute walk to pier and lanes area.
Location suited us well, lots of small artisan shops and restaurants on doorstep.

Family of 4, two teenagers. Spacious top floor apartment. Fully equipped studio style kitchen. Fresh coffee and breakfast cereal provided, a lovely bonus.

Main bedroom very spacious, second bedroom more compact. We used the living room as third sleeping place as this gave us more flexibility.

The apartment was spotlessly clean and had a lovely feel to it.

Would recommend for a couple or family.

Auriel F
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal holiday base”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great short stay. Very comfortable seaside flat. Large bright living room with well equipped kitchen area. A few minutes walk from beach and promenade - which suited small child. Plenty of restaurants, cafes and ice cream parlours to choose from.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very comfortable bed and pillows
Liked least: Getting luggage from car up 2 flights of stairs and then down again
Travelling group: Young Children
A N
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Clean, spacious apartment within short walk from sea and local shops and restaurants.”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A very big lounge/ kitchen/ diner on 3rd floor apartment in tree shaded road. Met by owner with key for easy hand over. Beds were comfortable,clean with ample storage space. Apartment is a short walk from bus stops and city tour bus stops int Brighton (2 mins) and 30 min walk from Hove train station. Breakfast cereals were provided along with tea,coffee and hot choc and infusions. Car parking is by free scratch permit provided by Charlotte who was very kind and helpful and although it is on a fist come first park basis we didn't have any trouble. Decor is modern and of good quality with good carpets throughout. We were never able to get the shower temperature anything other than scalding or freezing so it might be difficult for kids as we ended up having baths. Otherwise really liked the stay and it's a good location from which to visit the beach or attractions yet it's just nicely out of the hustle and bustle. Deposit was large but understandable for the quality of the apartment but took ages to get back although nothing to do with Charlotte.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and clean modern well maintained lounge.
Liked least: Shower
Travelling group: Teenagers
8 Aug 2016
Thankyou for your lovely review and I'm glad you had a good stay at the apartment. I'm sorry you found the shower tricky to get the temperature right. I have had it looked at and it should be better now!

All the very best and thanks again for looking after the place.
SmileySam...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely aprartment”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We struggled to find somewhere to stay for a friends' get together in Brighton at the end of June. We found this apartment and it worked out cheaper than a hotel - plus it meant my 5 friends and I could all be together.

The booking process was a little stressful if I'm honest. 24 hour deadline to justify why we were suitable - I did joke to Charlotte that I felt I was applying for a job and not booking an apartment. Plus I was a little shocked by the £300 deposit for one night stay. However, she did explain that she had had a lot of trouble with breakages in the past and she clearly keeps it in impeccable condition. So when I realised this, I didn't mind. Payment and her communication were fab though.

Our stay was brilliant.... Charlotte text us on the way to confirm timings etc and arranged to meet us for check in. Sorted our parking permit straight away. She is very friendly and thorough with the check-in!

The apartment is truly amazing - so looked after. It has everything you would want for a week's holiday. So we were set for a night away - little touches like butter, tea bags, cereal etc - cooking oil (which I'd brought to cook breakfast, but then realised it had some!) plus all utensils and crockery/glassware you could need. Settee is so comfy and the focal point of the room - my friend slept on that (it is the 5th bed) and said it is very comfy.

Charlotte also text us mid-afternoon to say that we could have a late check-out the next day, which was a great bonus.

Check-out was easy - we had to leave everything as we found it and pop the key through the letterbox. The only annoying thing was my friend had to move the car to the centre of town at 7am because the permit only lasts the one day and the rest of the street parking was taken.

Location is great and we walked everywhere all weekend - well we had a taxi back after our night out!

We had a little trouble post-stay because a stain was discovered on one of the duvet covers. It turns out my friend had spilt tea on it. Unfortunately, we had to pay £15 for this. It is a shame it didn't come out in a normal wash. We were so careful to take care of everything. It was a bit of faff getting the deposit back - still within the time limit I think though. Charlotte said Tripadvisor delay things and wanted to deal with it between us - I would have been happy to do this, yet it seemed daft to do a separate payment when I had paid a £300 deposit. Luckily, Tripadvisor paid up a few days later.

I would recommend this property. The process will be better, if Charlotte decides not to use Tripadvisor any more, as they seem to cause some issues.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sitting room and kitchen area
Liked least: Communication via Tripadvisor - booking and post-stay
Travelling group: Friends
12 Jul 2016
Hi Sam,
Thanks for your review, it was lovely to host you and your friends. I'm sorry you had some issues with the booking processes and the stains on the sheets. The flat's laundry is outsourced and I'm afraid they charge per load and as the stains did not come out with the first wash hence the additional cost. Thankyou for being who lovely about it and sorting it out so quickly.
I was surprised to read that you moved the car at 7am the next morning as parking on the road is free until 9am and then guests usually just pop £2 on the meter via the app on their phone so it's usually a very easy process. I have never had any trouble finding a parking space at 9am on a Sunday morning, at worst I've sometimes had to simply try the next street.
I apologise if this is in any way my fault. I will see if there is any way I can make the parking instructions even clearer so this doesn't happen again.

Also, although I offer one complimentary permit per night of a guest's stay (due to their limited availability from the council) additional ones can be purchased also so that guests who wish to stay longer the next day can do so.
Anyway, glad you ladies had a good stay.
All the very best to you all.
RuthU1268
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment with fabulous furnishings and little touches”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Myself, my husband and my elderly parents stayed at Brunswick Road whilst in Brighton for a family funeral. The booking was made last minute and amended several times before we actually arrived. Charlotte was incredibly accommodating of all the adjustments and very thoughtful and sympathetic in her correspondence. The apartment itself is in a lovely location and is beautifully furnished and fitted. Although we didn't use them, it was lovely to see a supply of fresh coffee and cereals for the morning. All the beds were incredibly comfortable, including the sofa bed in the lounge. Thank you so much Charlotte. You made a difficult couple of days a little bit easier.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
27 Jun 2016
I'm so glad I could help in a small way Ruth. All the very best to you and your lovely family.
Tej L
“Simply perfect for a Brighton break”
Reviewed 7 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Charlotte was so friendly and helpful from start to finish. The apartment was stunning, clean, spacious and well equipped. The location was excellent. We were so close to the beach, shops, restaurants, everything! Cannot fault our stay at all. 100% positive!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quality of the apartment
Liked least: Didn't stay for enough days!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
SJK198219...
Pewsey, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous flat, fab location”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay at the flat during half term week with husband, and two kids (5 and 2 year olds). The flat is beautifully finished, and Charlotte (owner) was ever so helpful and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. Location is fab, literally 5 mins walk to the seafront, 10 mins into central Brighton, buses all stop at the bottom of the road and there are plenty of supermarkets nearby. Quiet building. A real home from home which we were looking for.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and finish
Liked least: Carpets under the dining table with small kids! but all was fine :-)
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing