“Hoilday”

Holiday Taxis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Easy to book and easy to find other side of airport no waiting around and smooth journey to hotel. Competaivly priced and would use again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"instructions"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Booked speedy shuttle and paid extra, however when we arrived it was a regular bus with many stops, same on the return journey

HTXCustomerServices, Customer Services at Holiday Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Customer,

We are so very sorry to hear about your experience, which certainly is not acceptable.
Would you kindly send us an email to customerservices@holidaytaxis.com with your contact details and booking reference, so we can investigate this immediately?

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Having booked to get dropped at our hotel, we found that there had been a problem with our reservation and had to move to a different resort 30 miles away. I then tried to contact their customer services to change our new collection address. Despite calling their emergency number on frequent occasions and holding for more than 25 minutes, no one answered. I emailed them and got an automatic response which said someone would contact me. 6 weeks later, still no contact. On returning home, I got a feefo message asking me to leave feedback. I gave 1 star and said how poor their customer service was. I then received an email from Holiday taxis asking me to provide more information so that they could look into it. After 3 weeks, no contact. I then sent another email asking why no contact. Still no reply. I have just checked on their web site and the feefo reviews do not include my 1 star. Indeed, it appears that there are no 1 or 2 star reviews, just 3,4 and 5's. Seems a bit suspicious to me. Anyway, if all goes well for you then you will be lucky. if however you have a problem, best of luck as they don't answer their phones. Ig you don't believe me give them a call on their contact number. See how long it takes to get an answer.

Dear Customer,

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Holiday taxi, this is the first time we have not booked resort transfers with the tour operator, however as we know this part of Turkey very well it wasn’t a concern. We arrived at dalaman slightly later than scheduled for an unknown take off delay, however the Holiday Taxi rep was waiting at desk 21 as per booking info, we were quickly shown to our air conditioned taxi and taken swiftly down to the resort without delay, where approx 40 people were in a que at the Tui desk for transport via coach.
I would highly recommend this well organised service to get you to your holiday destination without any fuss.

Dear Ian,

I am delighted to read that you found your recent Turkey transfer experience with us to be a pleasant one, and in line with the high standard of travel which Holiday Taxis endeavour to deliver to all of our customers.
We very much hope that we will be able to welcome you back with us again in the future, and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and recommendations to others.

Best wishes,

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very efficient and effective service right from the booking, through to the trip itself. We had a mini bus for the journey to the hotel and a coach back to the airport. Both trips were fuss free.

Dear Philippa,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your recent transfer experience with us was enjoyable, and in line with the high standard of travel which Holiday Taxis endeavours to deliver to all of our customers.
We very much hope to have you travel with us again in the future.

Best wishes,