“Festive friends and frivolity”

Red Snapper - Brighton
Ranked #186 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$21 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013

A Christmas get together can always be tricky, what food, veggies, pescies, vegans and carnivors do not always gel. Then there is the "what to drink", and how to split the bill discussion!
Well about 20 of us have found the spot. Great food and choice to satisfy, along with a BYO. Sorted.
Lovely food and staff able to advise where needed. It is a small restaurant and as at least 6 of us ordered whole sea bass, some did have a waiting time. Still the set menu is well worth it! Great value.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Experienced my first Christmas at a Thai restaurant and wasn't disappointed as you could BYOB which kept the price down! We were a group of 7 and all had a fab time. I was slightly disappointed in my starter which was crab cakes which were a bit rubbery! But the lovely red snapper special made up for it! The staff are very friendly and attentive. We will certainly return!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Me and a few friends booked a table for a cheap dinner/night out. The Thai food was nice but my friend ordered a pad thai which wasnt great which was a disappointment.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Bought our own bubbly and had amazing dinner. Fantastic trout and crispy chicken. Always make an effort to visit when in Brighton

1  Thank KatieKayK
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We visited The Red Snapper for lunch one day as we live on the Dials but have never thought of venturing in, and we were most pleased with what we were offered! I had Pad Thai, which I hated- but that had absolutely nothing to do with the way it was cooked etc, just that I wasn't expecting it to be so sweet (silly me) and my partner had the green curry which was super nice. We were also offered complimentary thai iced tea which was lovely and all in all we had a really nice, extremely reasonable lunch (I think it's about 6.95 which is great when you compare it to the price of a sandwich and drink from some of the chain places) I would highly recommend.