“Lovely place to Stay!”

Ranked #21 of 46 Hastings B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to Stay!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

had a lovely time staying at Alexanders! cant wait to stay again. Very polite, showed us best place to park, easily accommodated the fact i was pregnant by giving us 1st floor room. Room was spotless and lovely decor. Overall a perfect last minute weekend away for me and the hubby! Thanks again for a fab stay!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 February 2012

G'day
I stayed here in Nov 2011 for two nights for the third time in three years on what has been a yearly visit to England from Australia. I have nothing but praise for the down-to-earth owners Keith and Wendy, who I have consistantly found to be welcoming, accommodating, and hardworking in improving the hotel for their guests. The last of the 16 ensuites had just been fully renovated when I arrived this time. Also I found extra tv channels, and free wifi in the room. If I make it to Hastings again, I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel. It really is excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Book a front room in advance for a beach view!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Simon from Melb... A
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My two friends and I were wisiting Hastings for four days. We choose to stay at Alexander´s and I must say that we did the best choice ever. Everything was simply excellent, the room that we were staying was clean and tidy. If we had any special wishes like an extra blanket or extra pillow or something else, Keith and Jenny (the owners), made sure that we got those things as soon as possible. Every day, a delicious brekafast is served. One can choose between a full English Breakfast, a vegetarian breakfast or a different sorts of omelette. Hot and cold drinks are of course served during the breakfast. The hotel has a wi-fi that all the guests can use free off charge. I can really recommend this hotel to everyone who likes excellent accomodation, very tasty breakfast and who wants to be treated with respect and kindeness. Thank you Keith and Jenny for everything. / Luka

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor that we have been accomdated in was great. Ithink it was room 9.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Luka L
Bushey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Had a lovely stay here Wendy and Keith the owners couldn't do enough for you, nothing was too much trouble. We had a family room with sea view which was brilliant. The room was immaculately clean couldn't fault anything. Will definatly be returning has to be done as the breakfast is to die for.
Would recommend them to everyone.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Martin T
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This B&B IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!
I was so happy with my stay. Literally the room's view is excellent! The family that runs the Place are so friendly and kind, honestly. I do recommend 100% this B&B. GREAT PLACE TO HOLIDAY! I loved the beach and I miss it so much!!...

Room Tip: Rooms int he second floor and hird floor have sea view.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Maria D
Croydon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We booked last minute for this hotel and stayed two nights. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful during our stay. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It was lovely going to sleep listening to the waves crashing on the shore. Would definately recommend to others and look forward to staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank D0lly54
Reviewed 5 December 2011

A very nice couple and Staff who were accommodating with our needs. The room was very clean and comfortable with a great view. The breakfast was great with carefully sourced produce. We would stay again.

• Stayed December 2011