“Bland..”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I am disappointed by Pasta Pasta. I have tried it several times and have found everything about the place to be bland. I had a four cheese pasta and I wasn't altogether sure if there was any cheese in it! The decor is bland as were the staff on the occasions we have been. I wouldn't return as there are better places to eat in the local area.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a very good restaurant that serves much more than just pasta. There are also lovely home made desserts and good price house wines. Nice helpful and friendly staff. Will go there again next time we visit St Leonards.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went in sat night, 8pm and unbooked as well. Expected a long wait like fortes along the seafront when they busy but was most surprised. Fast with food and drinks, friendly, fresh food and pleasant clean restaurant. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

A friend and I ate here earlier this week. We shared a starter of fried bread dough dipped in a spicy tomato sauce which was good, however I would have preferred it to be a little more spicy, lashing of black pepper really helped. Both our main courses were excellent, and we washed it down with a bottle of house white. Service was pleasant and polite. Yes,I would go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Ate here a few days ago with my Wife and Son, would not return ! The rudest and most ignorant waiter imaginable (think he is the owner), you would be lucky to get even a grunt out of him, dirty, food encrusted menus, very moderate food, very moderate portions, and ants on the restaurant floor. Avoid.

1  Thank JACK191