“great non chain restaurant”
Review of Pasta Pasta - CLOSED

Pasta Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We visited this restaurant as a family of 3. The restaurant was busy even though it was midweek.We have eaten here many times over the years and have never been disappointed and this visit was no exception. The service was good, I had the tagliatelle which was very good and my wife and son had cheese and tomato pizzas which they raved over. However the highlight for my wife and I was undoubtedly the dessert of tiramisu which we shared and was to die for.We had thought of ordering 1 each but are glad we didn't as we would have struggled to finish 1 each.

A good independent pizza/pasta restaurant which is too often overlooked for the chains or more upmarket places.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Food was absolutely gorgeous, anything but bland. I had the salmon & my friend had spaghetti bolognese. I also had the banoffee pie & it was the best I've ever had. Service was lovely too, the girl serving was prompt & courteous. All in all, a lovely experience that I will definitely repeat.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I am disappointed by Pasta Pasta. I have tried it several times and have found everything about the place to be bland. I had a four cheese pasta and I wasn't altogether sure if there was any cheese in it! The decor is bland as were the staff on the occasions we have been. I wouldn't return as there are better places to eat in the local area.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a very good restaurant that serves much more than just pasta. There are also lovely home made desserts and good price house wines. Nice helpful and friendly staff. Will go there again next time we visit St Leonards.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went in sat night, 8pm and unbooked as well. Expected a long wait like fortes along the seafront when they busy but was most surprised. Fast with food and drinks, friendly, fresh food and pleasant clean restaurant. Will go back for sure.