All reviewsspanish guygood sizeevery movementworth staying heresea frontchain hotelthin wallsoff road parkingbasic hotelrooms are comfortablest leonardsonly stayed one nightno liftan overnight stayset us up for the daycooked breakfasttrain station
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel was modern, clean and the staff was very helpful, the only complaint I had was that I was woken up on Sunday morning at 8.45 to be asked by an over eager housekeeper as to what time I was leaving. Checkout wasn’t until 11am !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I am going to start this review with a bit of honesty, if you want the corporate anonymity of the chain hotels go there don’t expect it here. Instead look forward to a warm friendly British B&B style welcome with the facility of an evening meal as required.
I have been here every other week or so for 5 months and the rooms are always clean beds and towels always fresh and the breakfast outstanding, when did you last have a great coffee at a chain hotel?
I can also see what I presume is a developing plan that every bit of spare money this hotel makes is put straight back into improving the facilities I’ve seen new radiators, extractor fans, electrics, this Hotel is great and the owners deserve to succeed for this philosophy.

This hotel will be great for family vacations to St Leonards or Hastings and with such a great staff team it deserves to succeed nothing is too much trouble and so I am proud to be a loyal customer

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank MikeHYorkshire
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Took a group of friends here after a local event. Only one barman on duty so service was very very slow. We had booked so we were a bit disappointed. But it’s a nice play to stay. Many of our event people stayed two nights and loved it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank streakey
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It is unfortunate that I must write a poor review about this hotel.the staff are very good and very polite and helpful, the food is very good, but when a hotel boasts a bar and they run out of bottled beer and draught beer with no more ordered it's not good, it meant to have a drink with out meal we had to eat out which is a shame as the food at the hotel is good. We had to change rooms for my parents because of the black mould around the windows & shower room, and the mould in the shower room , which also had a shower that didn't work. we had a power shower in our room that also didn't work on the power side. On the 3rd day our room wasn't cleaned & beds not made. For a £100 a night it's very expensive for things that either don't work, aren't done, or that have run out. It's a shame as the staff are really good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Montecristo52014
Reviewed 19 October 2017

At the top of a steep hill from the seafront, the hotel looks good from the outside. Reception, bar, and dining room look very nice, recently refurbished I would think. Arrived on a Sunday NO evening meals available!! Breakfast was very good, plenty of it and hot. Had evening meals twice in the hotel which were very good and again plenty of it and hot. Room basic hotel standard, net curtains could do with washing/replacing. Bed was quite firm but creaked with every movement. Room and bathroom clean but used look to both. Typical Victorian hotel, thin walls, creaky floorboards. Very little noise after about 10pm while we were there. Staff all polite cheerful and willing. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple